Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Color aqua green-

Rear back seat - both parts bottom and back with the tags on the bottom in excellent shape.

Front buckets seats – drivers seat tags on bottom, mechanics work perfect, need foam and seat cover the back part of the seat is excellent and chrome

Passenger seat has a couple splits in it where you sit but steal real nice.
frames are excellent.

Front Door panels excellent - vertical pattern,no arm rest on them, yes lights at bottom, then in a box I had there were these two blocks of wood that look like they were made and covered for door rest not sure if that is factory.<FONT face="Swis721 BT"><FONT size=2><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com

Rear door panels with arm rest the vinyl all looks excellent but the back has some cracks in that plastic I think that can be epoxy or glued the front of vinly looks great.<o:p> </o:p>

Steering wheel<o:p></o:p>

Console needs some work the plastic stuff, the padded part and the part where the radio goes and the roll up door is excellent, has the rod, light, indicator, wiring, auto shifter,<o:p> </o:p>

Dash cover for front of dash where gauges go excellent<o:p> </o:p>

Sun visors excellent with chrome mounting arms excellent

all this came out of a car by me that was in a dry garage, the car this came out of was a resto custome so he saved the inetrior and put in a custom one, not from a gunk yard its been in dry storeage, do not need my 67 is a black interior.

what like to sell all together

·
Registered
63 Posts
can you send me some pictures? I may be interested in the door panels and console.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts