Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I just bought a 1968 Mercury Cougar, 390, 4 barrell big block. It has a 6.5 on the side instead of "cougar". How do I find out any history on this car or how do I figure out how many were made or what we have. It is in great shape (needs paint and a little rust in the trunk, front seat has a rip). Has less than 50,000 original miles. Also, how do I find out what it is worth??? Runs great also.

Help!!!! We are new to this!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
You can order a production report from Keven marti. The delux report has some great info on what came on your car from the factory. It also has stats on how many came that way. Heres a link to his site:

http://www.martiauto.com/index.html

Sounds like a neet car. Good luck. Neal.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Awesome car! I agree with badcatt. I think the best thing is to buy a production report from Kevin Marti. I have Marti Reports for both of my cats. One of the best investments I have made for for my Cougs. Be sure to post some pics of the '68 in the photo gallery!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
68 Cougar, 390

Thanks to everyone. As soon as we get a chance to really go through it I will be back. Also will get some pictures. We pick it up today!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts