Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a link to my 67 XR-7 that's for sale. If anyone remembers, I had a 69 XR-7 vert that I lost in a fire. I'm still waiting on the resolution, but in the meantime I bought this nice 67. I had my mechanic do a once over and replaced/upgraded some things since I've had it but my heart's just not in it this time around and I'd rather have someone else enjoy it. I can send more pics and give more information as needed. I came up with the price based on what I paid for it plus some of what I put into it since I've had it, but the price is negotiable. It's really a great car and would be a great cruiser since it's mostly complete as is. Any questions just ask. Thanks!

Ben

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/2635609099.html

If this link doesn't work, let me know since I'm having trouble finding it when I search on CL.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Here's a link to my 67 XR-7 that's for sale. If anyone remembers, I had a 69 XR-7 vert that I lost in a fire. I'm still waiting on the resolution, but in the meantime I bought this nice 67. I had my mechanic do a once over and replaced/upgraded some things since I've had it but my heart's just not in it this time around and I'd rather have someone else enjoy it. I can send more pics and give more information as needed. I came up with the price based on what I paid for it plus some of what I put into it since I've had it, but the price is negotiable. It's really a great car and would be a great cruiser since it's mostly complete as is. Any questions just ask. Thanks!

Ben

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/2635609099.html

I have a 69 XR7 I have been working on for 4 years now. but my first car was a 67 XR7 almost the same color as yours....................................
67 RIGHT FRONT.JPG
67 LEFT REAR.JPG 67 RIGHT REAR.JPG 67 SIDE.JPG
Does it look familiar. These pictures were taken in 1976 would you be interested in a trade or just wanting to sell?
i can send pictures of my 69 if your interested.

If this link doesn't work, let me know since I'm having trouble finding it when I search on CL.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That does look a lot alike. As intriguing as a trade sounds, I think for now I just want to sell. Thanks for the offer though.

Ben

·
Registered
134 Posts
Can you send more pictures, I would like to see the overhead consol, headliner, and trunk area. Do all the lights work on the overhead consol? Do you think the car would make the drive to Eastern Kentucky or would I have to trailer it. my email address is [email protected]

Thanks,

Tony

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tony, I'm on vacation until next week, so I'll forward an email I sent to someone else with more pics and more info. I think it would make it to KY with no problem. I have to double check the overhead lights since I never look at them but I know the low fuel light doesn't work since the previous owner put aftermarket gauges in.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thanks, I wish I would have known about your car a couple of weeks ago, My wife and I we at Rohobeth Beach for a couple days. I could have come to look at it then.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, you drove right by me. Once I get home ican send more pics but the email I sent had a bunch so hopefully those work for. It's a great car and is in very good condition. Those pics were after I detailed it a month or so ago and it looked awesome.

Ben

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any interest at $9,500? If anyone wants more pics or info, I'd be happy to provide it.

Ben

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Updated price. This is what I paid for it and I added 2-3,000 in upgrades/replacement parts so I can't take much lower than this.

Ben

1 - 9 of 9 Posts