1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Unfortunately, this car is going to be a major project. The previous body work appears to be of less than stellar quality and yet it masks what's underneath. I'm guessing there are a bunch of nasty surprises lurking within this car. It will be interesting to see if it makes reserve. The emphasis on the show car history makes me think it's probably priced too high for what it is now.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
From the look of it I would guess the only thing left that's original is a few pieces of sheet metal and the rear end. One would have to be pretty brave or pretty foolish to take this one on. Or maybe a little of both.

·
11,000 Posts
I wonder if he has a Marti Report? DSO 84 means the car was sold or leased to a Ford or Ford vendor employee or entity originally. It does not mean the car was an introductory factory show unit unless that language is included in the Marti Report.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I wonder if he has a Marti Report? DSO 84 means the car was sold or leased to a Ford or Ford vendor employee or entity originally. It does not mean the car was an introductory factory show unit unless that language is included in the Marti Report.
He states that he has a Marti report and that it calls the car out as an introductory show unit. Not sure why the report isn't pictured since that's really the only selling point.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts