Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A friend of mine here in DFW is replacing the front end of his 67 Drag Car with a Fibreglass front end.

Trying to recoup some of the costs of the new front end, he's offering the ENTIRE front clip for sale.

He will NOT part it out, the entire front end goes with the same sale. Including Grillwork, valance, lights, fenders, hood (With bigass scoop)... All the metal is perfect and the grillwork is extremely nice. Very usable for a restored car.

The entire front clip is priced at $800. Buyer responsible for picking up or arranging for pickup. Located in Dallas, TX.

Price REDUCED to $500 obo

You may contact Doug at 972-463-3297

Here's a pic of the car it's off of

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
hood

man ......would i dearly love to have that hood for my dragster(1968 cougar) too bad for me he won't part out:(

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Give Doug a call, he might let just the hood go if your offer is nice enough...

I think at this point he just wants the stuff gone.

·
Registered
162 Posts
hood

i talked to doug,he said 2-2 1/2 months before his front end will be finished....if you see him dont let him forget to let me know,thanks:1poke:

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, the fibreglass shop has been slower than ****... They were supposed to ship it last week. I talk to him all the time, I'll post a note to you as soon as he's got the parts off the car.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doug finally received the fibreglass front end in, and the metal front clip is ready to go!

clevelandcougar, if you're still interested, let me know or call Doug directly!

·
Registered
314 Posts
No longer interested. I hate to say it because I don't want quality sheet metal(hard to find in my area no less), but I'm out of time and money. Spent all the cash(no more bling bling for me) on the Cleveland. And I start school at Wyoming Tech on Monday so I so I don't have the time to road trip to the DFW.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9 Posts
is this stuff still for sale...i just bought a wrecked 67 and thought your parts would b nice...if not, where did you get the fiber glass work done

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep, he's still got the stuff except the hood. Just give him a call in the late evening, say around 9pm CST.

The fibreglass work was done at Showcar body parts in Toronto. They're slow as all hell, but the work is pretty good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts