Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the pics at: http://home.att.net/~jjmat3/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html

Check out the Photo page for pics. Car is like new and drives and runs like a new car, Interior smells new, Very clean car inside, underneath and out. New chrome, interior, drivetrain, paint, trunk finished w/ vintage spare tire. Dual exhaust, Front & rear heavy duty anti-sway bars, 3:00 rear gears, Auto w/ console. Only needs A/C hoses and Freon/drier, Rest of A/C & heater system is rebuilt. Comes with stock wheels/ hubcaps, stock frt swaybar, Brand new headers, extra front headlight assy, and some other parts. $8500 and worth every penny. Email for more info, hope to post more pics soon. Thanks! John

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
another cougar guy and right in my neck of the woods and we havent met? hey we need to get together some time and introduce you to myself and my pal john we live in cal city and both work at edwards. i work in the sheetmetal shop at 1600 stop in ad ask for Spydy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny, I just sent you an email too. Saw your post on another topic. I work at Plant 42 at Northrop Grumman, UMS.
Hey, I bet you NEED another Cougar for your collection?!?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts