1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
349 Posts
The witch helped him write the ad and told him the value. (reread his description)

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95
"the 390 is rebuild 3000 miles ago same a transmission and rear axle witch has a Posi."
I'm still not quite sure what the heck he's talking about. One telling point is the driver's door with the VIN tag, man what a lot of orange peel! Surprised he didn't list it as a 'frame-off restoration'!

·
10,978 Posts
Except for the price it seems like a decent ad. Maybe he's asking $10K and accidentally typo'd an extra zero?

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Except if that's the case he did it twice.

·
Registered
726 Posts
More suspicion ... location is GUELTH .. no such place in Ontario. There is a city named Guelph; you'd think if he lives there he'd know how to spell it too???
And it doesn't look like a typo; it's misspelled twice as well.

·
10,978 Posts
Top left hand corner of the advert, click on "Where is Guelth Ont".

More suspicion ... location is GUELTH .. no such place in Ontario. There is a city named Guelph; you'd think if he lives there he'd know how to spell it too???
And it doesn't look like a typo; it's misspelled twice as well.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I like the color. But the price is way too GREEN.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya you didVince ,that my1967 cougar xr7 gt . "I'll smoke what he's smokin."
well I guess I did. it must be some pretty strong stuff. lol

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
well I guess I did. it must be some pretty strong stuff. lol
and probably none of us could afford that stuff given what it does...

·
Administrator
13,577 Posts
You guys are missing one small item which explains all of this. Is the asking price expensive? Hell yes. But this car was "eployed" after it was sandblasted. So there you go.

Great ad BTW, I want $100K and I cannot even write a sentence that makes sense or without typos. I don't know about you, but I have the utmost confidence in the quality of the car given these indicators...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts