I am looking to sell my 1967 Cougar XR7. Vehicle is titled in my name, clean and clear title in hand. I recently traded this car as partial payment on another classic vehicle I sold. The previous owner purchased this Cougar in August of 1999. The car was originally a Texas car and is extremely solid and rust free. For the last 21 plus years, it has always been stored inside and was used for car shows and sunny day cruising. The original 302 was replace with a 351 Windsor with coated headers, holley 4 barrel with vacuum secondary, and a mild cam. Factory options include automatic, power drum brakes, power steering and Dan Gurney Special option. Originally an AC equipped car, under hood AC components are no longer with the vehicle. It starts, stops, runs, and drives exceptionally well. The paint shows better in the photos than it actually is in person. That being said, the paint is more than 22 years old and shows ZERO rust bubbling and ZERO signs of rust anywhere under the paint. Original headlights and rear turn signals work as designed. The brightwork on the car is very nice, not perfect. I will take additional photos of the car this weekend and will be happy to text or email high-resolution images. Marti Report is attached.

This video was taken last summer at a car show in MN. The Cougar is shown at approximately 18 minutes and 35 seconds into the video.
I woud really like to find a good home with a Cougar enthusiast.