Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1967 Cougar standard coupe

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  cougarguy 
#1 ·
The car is very rusty it sat under a tree with flat tires for 10 long years and is probly to far gone for repair. I does have good parts one it and it is a very original car. It has a good title body buck tag and engine tag, carb tag, power sterring tag, sterring box tags are all sill intact. Is a 289 2V auto car with power stering black interior. All body panels are rusted bad hood, trunk lid, doors, fenders, quarters, foor, frame etc. What is good front valance, stone deflector front bumper(no dents or rust but would need croming) Engine Turns by hand rear end seams good. Original FOMOCO raditor needs redone but intact has the original coil. Interior has no rips has a console and a AM raido. Flip up headlights and taillights still intact I am a Mustang man(sorry about that) but I got this Cougar from a freind who was going to ship it the the car crusher I will be taking everything off that is good and taking the parts to the Fall Swap Meet in Columbus Ohio. Let me know if you need something or the whole thing E-mail me at GS8190@aol.com
Thanks Greg

#3 ·
please roprt the buck tag to the CCOA registry in the links section so a record can be kept on this car even if it is parted out. thanks. if you dont wish to post it here with the info and i will be glad to do it for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.