Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, guys I have purchased another cougar. So, unfourtantly I need to part this car out.
I had already fixed all the rust (new trunk pans, quarter panel front and rear patch panels, new floorpans, new radiator core support, cowl repaired, etc). I was in the process of making this an Elenor type cougar (see my post) I need to go thru my parts that I have been collecting of the last 4 years but, some that I have collected are good driver quality 1968 XR7 door panels, quarter panels and dash pad all black. also have a good clutch pedal assembly, totally rust free hood with GTE hood scoop. Some 1968 XR7 Gauge clusters etc. PM me and let me know what you need.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I need a dash pad and tank fuel inlet if you still have them.

Roger

Ok, guys I have purchased another cougar. So, unfourtantly I need to part this car out.
I had already fixed all the rust (new trunk pans, quarter panel front and rear patch panels, new floorpans, new radiator core support, cowl repaired, etc). I was in the process of making this an Elenor type cougar (see my post) I need to go thru my parts that I have been collecting of the last 4 years but, some that I have collected are good driver quality 1968 XR7 door panels, quarter panels and dash pad all black. also have a good clutch pedal assembly, totally rust free hood with GTE hood scoop. Some 1968 XR7 Gauge clusters etc. PM me and let me know what you need.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts