1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Buy it now $50K. makes you wonder how high the reserve is.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Makes me wonder what the guy is smokin!

·
11,000 Posts
LOL @ $50K but the pictures are nice and the car looks to be a real sweetheart. Ought to be worth $16 - $17K or a bit more.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Anyone who's looking for something like this car shoulda bought the tool. Someone got a nice deal on that car.

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Anyone who's looking for something like this car shoulda bought the tool. Someone got a nice deal on that car.
As Maxwell Smart said "missed it buy that much" . Yeah that was a great buy. At the time, I was a couple grand short.

·
11,000 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Re: the non-GT Royce posted about, Rick buys and sells Cougars all the time. I went to his home to inspect one of them for a Canadian buyer. At that time, he had a CJ Eliminator that he was getting ready to sell. I've also met Rick at several regional shows. Assumming he paid close to $7500 for this car, then another $750 for transport, he's looking for about a $3500 profit it seems. But that's still putting this car in reasonable territory if it's as nice as the pictures suggest. I wouldn't mind having this car if I were in the market.

·
11,000 Posts
Looks like a great car. Even at that BIY price it is a great car for the money.

Sure wish we had pictures of Vince's car on eBay like this one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts