Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
270 Posts
Good luck with the sale, that is such a beautiful car. I remember the video of you firing it up, it was very impressive. May I ask what steering wheel, kit and cap if you happen to know off hand? I'm getting ready to redo my interior, that's the one I would like. Thanks, Bruce

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Wow $200 dollors....I'l take it !! Seriously why are you selling it? It seems like you have put lots of time, money and love into it

·
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Don,

Well I have a lot less garage space these days and all the cars don't fit. I have another GT-E project, no way to do it without garage space. I have to sell this and one of the Model T's. Someone is going to get one heck of a nice car.

Wow $200 dollors....I'l take it !! Seriously why are you selling it? It seems like you have put lots of time, money and love into it

·
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The steering wheel was a Grant unit bought on eBay. The horn button was made by epoxying a '67 - '68 styled steel wheel center to the Grant horn button base.

Good luck with the sale, that is such a beautiful car. I remember the video of you firing it up, it was very impressive. May I ask what steering wheel, kit and cap if you happen to know off hand? I'm getting ready to redo my interior, that's the one I would like. Thanks, Bruce

·
Registered
144 Posts
Royce,

What is the new GTE project? I can't wait to see the photos of that one. The 67 looks amazing, best of luck with a quick and smooth sale.

·
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's a sneak peek:

Royce,

What is the new GTE project? I can't wait to see the photos of that one. The 67 looks amazing, best of luck with a quick and smooth sale.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Good luck with the sale Royce.

Very interesting color combination on your GT-E project car. I've always liked the Aqua interior... very cool!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Best of luck with "The Tool" sale. Someone will get a real nice car. New GTE looks like a nice solid Cat.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I was high bidder for a moment, then someone hit the reserve at only 15K!!!

Seems like a steal to me.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Royce
Is that wellington Blue with Aqua interior ? Interesting combo if it is.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Are you calling Royce a Gentleman...?....LOL...JK

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
I am so jealous! How many more can there be in hiding!?!?

·
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don,

The car was originally Madras Blue (sort of turquoise) with turquoise interior. It was repainted once in a non original dark mtallic blue.

Royce
Is that wellington Blue with Aqua interior ? Interesting combo if it is.

·
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Royce
I have room for the GTE in my garage. Ship it my way and you can keep one of the other cars. {:?)>

1 - 20 of 35 Posts