Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have almost enough parts for 3 grilles. I had a accident that literally flattened the front of my car in 4 inches. If you need any parts I most likely have them as I bought as many pieces as I could not knowing what I would need. Now that the car is almost finished. I have a surplus..

Attachments

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
nice car, the dent ist too bad either, but it has to hurt. by the wy, what color is that?? i like that color and people always come up to me saying that they had or know somebody that had a Cougar the EXACT same color as mine. mine is a GM color, but its similar to your car. please let me know what it is, i like it and one Cougar very similar to that inspired me to paint mine its shade of Mohave Gold

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
oh yeah, here it is in case you havent seen it on here before

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cinnamon Frost Poly

I love it too but think it is a strange color, not too many made like it. It was only available in 67 and only available on the standard cougars, go figure?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
i am not aware of such meetings, actually..... 20 years old though, maybe thats why. i dunno

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
cool, maybe ill stop by and see whats going on.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
i like it, its FAR from a show car, but it makes me happy. isnt that what cars are about to begin with?

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You've got that right

1 - 8 of 8 Posts