1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
WOW, just gorgeous Tom. John :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
I agree, it certainly is beautiful, especially the undercarriage!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Amazing work Tom. Do we even want to know what it cost to do that? Looks like a 20-30 thousand dollar resto to my untrained eye.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Man, this really doesn't make my decision to put a vinyl top back on my car on any easier. That looks so good in all-white! Great job....

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On this car i had to get good use 1/4 panels in side and put new parchment vinyle over them it came ex

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Now it looks like the cotter key in the steering ram stud has been inserted from the bottom. Correct me if I am wrong but should that not be inserted from the top? Just sayin... I mean a car of this caliber it is pretty important.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Now it looks like the cotter key in the steering ram stud has been inserted from the bottom. Correct me if I am wrong but should that not be inserted from the top? Just sayin... I mean a car of this caliber it is pretty important.
I looked but couldn't see well enough to see what you apparently saw (but did see the dents in the ram). If you want to get picky, I seem to recall that CCOA rules will mark you off for having zerks in the UCA pivots! Now I am not a 67/68 guy, but did they have one-piece disc brake rotors on '67's? Century drums? Bonded shoes? Flowmaster mufflers? There's always something!

I can hear Tom's words ringing in my ears: "I do what the customer wants!"...

Still, another fabulous car by KTL, there's no denying that!

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
I knew someone would bite on that one, LOL! You fell right into it Bob...
Getting some gullible person (me) to do the critiquing for you, huh? That's not nice.

It is not good to be slippery AND the owner of WCCC. Then again, perhaps it is!

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Still, another fabulous car by KTL, there's no denying that!

(Is there an echo in here?)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Outstanding job!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts