Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a 1967-1968 mercury cougar. Would prefer and XR7 but doesn't have to be. i would like an a car with a/c,and p/s with a black interior. Need one with no rust.. AT ALL! willing to do motor, body and interior work. would like to keep the price below 4000 please contact me at 810-223-1264 (not on this site frequently) will reply as soon as possible. Thanks! Zeke

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Going out on a limb here, but thinking this is a "tall order".

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Zeke, this one advertised here is about as close to your description as I've seen lately. I've no idea if it is still available but I have seen it and it would be a nice buy. Price, of course, is a little out of your stated range but it is very much a reasonable price for this car.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
thights?

BTW, I dunno what makes me a super moderator, it just showed up one day. I am all that and a bag of chips? (not to mention my ability to name my car which speaks for itself :buck:) I asked and got no response. Guess I should be able to delete spammers in a single bound and have power far beyond those of mortal members?

·
Registered
2,518 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Zeke I have one for sale. All cosmetic stuff pretty much done. PS, PB 3 speed stick.62K miles. Let me know if interested and include your email I can send hi res pictures.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts