Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
We have 25 of them, all are tested, cleaned, lubricated and new bushing installed. A unit with great chrome would be $225, one with "decent" chrome on the bezel and shifter stem would be $165.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
uhhh that´s a lot for that small item. it must not be in sooo perfect condition. good used condition would be perfect for me...

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Sounds like Don is quoting a price which includes not just the bezel but also the shifter bucket and shifter arm. Don?

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
That NOS one is beautiful. If I still had a 67 or 68, I would be all over this. I don't recall ever seeing an NOS one before and it's rare to find a nice used one. The black finish is nearly impossible to duplicate if you rechrome one too.

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
uhhh that´s a lot for that small item. it must not be in sooo perfect condition. good used condition would be perfect for me...
Sorry, did not pay close enough attention... I often reply to these posts while on a phone call and it shows! We have the bezel only for $25-$75 depending on condition, if a pitted one will do we have one for free, just mention it on your next order with us and we will throw it in the box.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
  • Re: Ho Ho Ho..Send me your christmas list,East coast finally has a NOS supplier 1967-
    Ok guys here ae some pictures,received some NOS rear and front valances,I have a few of these fender extensions emblems Nos, AND some nice used chrome parts, that im just cleaning up and havent polished for the used parts guys..I did have my guy parts a 68 cougar today,has a nice front valance that came off it , and some velvet covered red front seats,anyone interested in those..they are redemail me [email protected] or call 843 8716140 anything else I have it available in most cases.Just state what condition you need also.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
I screwed up and missed out on this..I was looking for it for someone and didn't put my bid in high enough! Shoot shoot shoot..433.00 sale!

If anyone has one NOS or really nice shape, please post/IM me too!
You are in luck! WCCC has one in stock...

·
Registered
107 Posts
I screwed up and missed out on this..I was looking for it for someone and didn't put my bid in high enough! Shoot shoot shoot..433.00 sale!

If anyone has one NOS or really nice shape, please post/IM me too!
That one would have been a lot easier to install than the last one we used!! :)

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
You are in luck! WCCC has one in stock...
Sweet..I'll be in touch. Where was it when I was finishing Gunner UP? That thing was a royal PITA to rebuild! ;)

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Give me a break! I just now won it on ebay...
Oh! Haha..I thought you were on a vacation..that means no shopping on Ebay for you! (or it should ;))

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I've got this used one I thought I might use for a future project but now thinking I might let her go.... PM if any interest. I also have the shifter that went with it - shifter is in really nice shape.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts