Mercury Cougar Owners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a black dash pad I purchased for my 67 Cougar. I no longer have use for it. Sold the 67 cat and my other 68 cats dont have A/C. Pad is excellent in condition, no major wear for a 40+ year part.

*Pad is Black in Color
*Is for an A/C standard cougar
*Missing 4 clip tabs on back.
*Small crack on where the multi gauge goes(person i purchased it from tried gluing it. little hard to tell) (can see in 1st and 3rd pic)
*Residue of tape glue on dash pad. got most of it off, will try to get the rest off (see pic 5)

On a scale of 1-10 This pad is a 8.

Asking $175.00 shipped to your door. Im open to offers also so message me.
Auto part
Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Car
Car
Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Vehicle door Vehicle
Automotive exterior Vehicle Bumper Car

·
Registered
349 Posts
Here is a black dash pad I purchased for my 67 Cougar. I no longer have use for it. Sold the 67 cat and my other 68 cats dont have A/C. Pad is excellent in condition, no major wear for a 40+ year part.

*Pad is Black in Color
*Is for an A/C standard cougar
*Missing 4 clip tabs on back.
*Small crack on where the multi gauge goes(person i purchased it from tried gluing it. little hard to tell) (can see in 1st and 3rd pic)
*Residue of tape glue on dash pad. got most of it off, will try to get the rest off (see pic 5)

On a scale of 1-10 This pad is a 8.

Asking $175.00 shipped to your door. Im open to offers also so message me.
View attachment 23662 View attachment 23663 View attachment 23664 View attachment 23666 View attachment 23665
FYI, you've got a '68 Standard Dash Face Pad. '67 used screws to attach to dash, so they're not interchangeable between the two years.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did not know that, thank you for the update on that

Ryan

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cleanin out the garage and trying to get rid of everything that isnt needed. This is one of the parts. Im open to offers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.