Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a black dash pad I purchased for my 67 Cougar. I no longer have use for it. Sold the 67 cat and my other 68 cats dont have A/C. Pad is excellent in condition, no major wear for a 40+ year part.

*Pad is Black in Color
*Is for an A/C standard cougar
*Missing 4 clip tabs on back.
*Small crack on where the multi gauge goes(person i purchased it from tried gluing it. little hard to tell) (can see in 1st and 3rd pic)
*Residue of tape glue on dash pad. got most of it off, will try to get the rest off (see pic 5)

On a scale of 1-10 This pad is a 8.

Asking $175.00 shipped to your door. Im open to offers also so message me.
DSC01614.jpg DSC01613.jpg DSC01612.jpg DSC01609.jpg DSC01611.jpg

·
Registered
349 Posts
Here is a black dash pad I purchased for my 67 Cougar. I no longer have use for it. Sold the 67 cat and my other 68 cats dont have A/C. Pad is excellent in condition, no major wear for a 40+ year part.

*Pad is Black in Color
*Is for an A/C standard cougar
*Missing 4 clip tabs on back.
*Small crack on where the multi gauge goes(person i purchased it from tried gluing it. little hard to tell) (can see in 1st and 3rd pic)
*Residue of tape glue on dash pad. got most of it off, will try to get the rest off (see pic 5)

On a scale of 1-10 This pad is a 8.

Asking $175.00 shipped to your door. Im open to offers also so message me.
View attachment 23662 View attachment 23663 View attachment 23664 View attachment 23666 View attachment 23665
FYI, you've got a '68 Standard Dash Face Pad. '67 used screws to attach to dash, so they're not interchangeable between the two years.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did not know that, thank you for the update on that

Ryan

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cleanin out the garage and trying to get rid of everything that isnt needed. This is one of the parts. Im open to offers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts