Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd200/foour-55/Cougar Parts/?start=all pictures of items parts number and picture no longer match I will work on that but if I am way off base on price make offer but I think I am cheaper than ebay on the parts unless prove otherwise...Parts will be availible here for 1 week then they go to ebay but rather sell here to the community...Shipping will be my cost...what I will do is bill you for the shipping of your choice...pay me for the part i will ship and then bill youthat should be fair for everyone because i will have to find boxes and everything else...This is the first list in a couple weeks will have a new list with some 67-68 parts from another member...
1. 1.2. Autolite alternator works this was on my 351C but switched to one wire alternator $10
4. Gas cap cover parts stuff left from taking the best here’s what’s left pitting and missing $10
5. Parts from driver’s side mirror base xr7 as well as the top no mirror or guts $20
6. Heater control no ac (this may not work have no idea where it came from) $5
7. Yellow top ignition coil works took off for pertronix $10
8.70 steering wheel pad in black great condition $40 (can’t buy these aftermarket
9, Felts for a 70 these are the two door panel side also on for the qtr. window side never used only needed door side $10
10. Upper and lower hinge may need rebuild $25
11 Aftermarket hood hinge, hood latch and grill parts (offer on some or all) $20
12 Cougar coupe water shield new unopened $5
13 two sun visors black ok condition, kick panel needs repaint, steering color needs repaint, steering column cover is great condition it does have a crack at the bottom where goes under steering column but still looks good…offer on all or parts $40
14. Wiring for convertible top $20
15 radio bracket $20
16 69 assembly
17.18. 69 remote mirror all works great chrome has some pitting $30
19 another yellow top coil took off for pertronix $10
20 xr7 switch wiring $20
21. 22. Washer tank this looks great with cap attached unfortunately won’t hold fluid was a crack at the seam in the front...but looks great $10
23. License plate bracket $5
24 -25 Windage tray for a 390-428-427…was to be installed on Jessica in fact almost was, I ground down all the rough edges, but we got it on gaskets and all and the bolts I bought were too short so having to drive her home from the shop had no way to get bolts just put on the new pan and never got back to getting it on plus having to buy new gaskets again and I really don’t need an addition horsepower gain....$30
28. AC ducting pulled from a 69 mustang with AC in case I wanted AC (that’s not going to ever happen) $50
29. Standard clock with wiring was in a std gauge cluster I bought rare 69 and 70 option I don’t think the clock still works will have to be rebuilt WCC sells lens for these also I have one in my 70 Vert (I have about 6 gauge clusters I tore apart to get what I needed should put them all together) $75
30. A second Standard clock that I collected $35
31. 70 hood trim and an extra piece need to be polished some small dents in some pieces I bought some loose pieces and pick out the best ones for my car a spare set and this is what is left $40
32. Radio bezel aftermarket just an extra screws on back are still good $10
33, Standard over the glove box panel both in very good condition looks like dent in them must be glare very flat $30
34. red seat backs for 69 or 70 need to be reglued they came with the new seat covers for a 69 but I reused the original which are plastic but still look very good I have not seen these sold separately $10
35. Black seat backs for a 69 70 these are original black plastic (I recovered the seats and used the vinyl covered ones on that can’t remember why look good $20
36… 351 c 2bbl kick down rod with FMX $25
37… 351W 2 bbl kick down rod with FMX $25
38-39….70 steering wheel blue rim blow...This wheel is for a core only needs lots of work chips and missing rimblow switch $10
40…69-70door arm rest in white passenger needs repaint but still pliable original $15
41...1970 blue steering wheel pad in excellent condition still soft $40 Cannot buy this aftermarket
42-43…69 XR7 steering wheel center the badge is in very good condition the burl wood is a 6 out of 10 better than some...right and left 80%good bottom 50% good. Back side screw holes are broken $25
44. 1969 black steering wheel pad in very good condition black ....sold
45. Another 70 steering wheel pad in black (I have no idea how I have so many) also in good shape $40
46 Carb spacer for 4 bbl. ford part bought for my 428 but raised the carb too high to close the hood with the Ram air $30
47…70 center for steering wheel is in good shape no delaminating but the very center was very rusty $10
48…69 70 headlight switch I have 3 of these (I guess I needed a back up to my back up) so selling one off $25
49... Pulley have no idea which project it is left from about 6” hopefully someone knows that needs it $5
50…. Valve cover oil cap… In excellent condition… $20
51…2” drop blocks installed and realized 2” is too much from MU and would not take back after I installed it $30
57-58 Valve covers for 351W I have 3 sets of these all ford original $15 each set <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

67-68 front spoiler $40 <o:p></o:p>
rear spoiler it is plastic but very heavy duty about 35 ¼ center 75<o:p></o:p>
15” steering wheel with horn cap and adaptor brackets 30<o:p></o:p>
68 dash surround with molding black with AC very nice condition 75<o:p></o:p>
valve covers that I took off a 289 engine very good condition maybe 500 miles on them along with two caps one has a pvc valve other is open…$ 35 <o:p></o:p>
1968 dash cover clips 11 of them all in good condition $30<o:p></o:p>
1967 Shifter cover $1<o:p></o:p>
1967-1968 alum PRND cover $10<o:p></o:p>
Blue silicone hoses off the 289 in good shape $10 <o:p></o:p>
Exhaust gaskets of a 289 10<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
32. Radio bezel aftermarket just an extra screws on back are still good $10

is this a din style or a shaft style?

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
ill had said in the other thread i would be intersted in the blue heater hoses, i have the rad hoses in blue,

·
Registered
58 Posts
What condition would you say the one you have is? I think I saw a picture on your link, put I cant tell if its cracked.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What condition would you say the one you have is? I think I saw a picture on your link, put I cant tell if its cracked.

I have no idea which one of what???

·
Registered
58 Posts
Was asking about the front spoiler. What condition would you say the one you have is? I think I saw a picture on your link, put I cant tell if its cracked.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Perfect never installed but these are not stock on a 67 or 68 so they take some work to fit....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts