Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our next meeting is in Pleasant Hill @ 11:15AM. It is also our 15th Anniversary and we can't let the day go by without a tour :). I do realize that this will make 3 events in a row since the Capay Almond Festival was moved to March 1st due to rain. BUT, it's another reason for us to get our cats out and for those of you haven't been able to make the previous runs to go.

We'll hold our regular meeting and then head out for a tour through Briones Regional Park. This is the hilly area up behind Berkeley bounded by RT24 on the south, 580/80 on the west, RT4 on the north, & 680 on the east. We've got a lot to talk about as we have the Mustang Plus April Show coming up in Stockton in late April. Once again Steve Spatola has been able to secure a Cougar Class for us :-D. We also have the Golden Hills Mustang Club's Biggest Little Car Show coming up in May (Susuin City) that we want to attend. Finally we have the Classic Cougar Picnic coming up in late June. Lot's to talk about and lot's to do :-D.

We'll start @ the RTP in Pleasant Hill and head out around 1PM. The entire route I've got planned is ~27 miles and will put us near both Briones & San Pablo reservoirs. We'll likely stop for @ one or both of the reservoirs for a breather. The tour will end @ RTP on Fiztgerald Drive in Pinole right on RT80. This will likely take about an hour to 1.5 hours maybe a bit longer (we're not in a rush). There are a number of other roads to take if some want a longer run. Ending right on RT80 will be great for everyone to head out in their appropriate directions.

Here's a link to view the map:
http://mapshare.delorme.com/Consumer/V.aspx?p=1mwchgty

My cell number is 925-518-3829.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Im hoping to go if I can get my dang covetible back together!
I find that taking them apart is the easy part but putting it all back together :uhoh: if anybody has free time this week or next give me a holler if ya want to help!
Juli:wave:

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Still fighting with the lower dash,heater ducts, the front bumper need the old brackets to come off and new go on, need to finish the chrome winsheild molding, wiper motor needs to be installed fix some wires under the dash and figure out where to hook up the red wire for the choke and the red wire for the elec. fuel pump the IPO Wired them into the wiper motor wiring:whore:
put the rest of the interior back together and get it started!

it's been tough between going up to the city to film and taking care of mom and now my carpal tunnel is back in BOTH Hands big time!:eek2:

So you wanna play hookey from work?:1poke:
JK
Juli:wave:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the lower dash & heater ducts in or are you just having difficulty lining up the lower dash?

Is there a front bumper on right now? If so, it can wait? :jump3:

I still haven't put the chrome winshield molding back on my cat.:bloated:

The wiper motor isn't too difficult to install.

This could be a problem if the wires need to be fixed before the dash goes on.

Finally, hook up the red wire for the choke and the red wire for the elec. fuel pump to the Green wire at the regulator. That is the 12 volts that connects to the coil contact when you turn the ignition on.:confused:

Get it started first - everything else can wait :)

Carpel Tunnel will make it rough, especially with the small detail work. I can see how the other items are stalled with your travel and the pain. When your hands hurt it's tough to do this. :(

I would LOVE to play hookey from work, but I can't. Maybe a couple of hours, but not much more.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Is the lower dash & heater ducts in or are you just having difficulty lining up the lower dash?

Is there a front bumper on right now? took it off If so, it can wait? :jump3:

I still haven't put the chrome winshield molding back on my cat.:bloated:

The wiper motor isn't too difficult to install.

This could be a problem if the wires need to be fixed before the dash goes on.

Finally, hook up the red wire for the choke and the red wire for the elec. fuel pump to the Green wire at the regulator. That is the 12 volts that connects to the coil contact when you turn the ignition on.:confused:

Get it started first - everything else can wait :)

Carpel Tunnel will make it rough, especially with the small detail work. I can see how the other items are stalled with your travel and the pain. When your hands hurt it's tough to do this. :(

I would LOVE to play hookey from work, but I can't. Maybe a couple of hours, but not much more.
Green wire at the regulator. That is the 12 volts that connects to the coil contact when you turn the ignition on.:confused: um on the alternator? mine is built in with the regulator, the box one I took out:uhoh: I have the gen3 alt. I think???
Dash wires just need to double check them and secure the intermittent wiper switch.

yes hand s hurt I can barely hold a wrench. or type :bloated:

btw I'm 15-20 minutes from your work:1poke:
that leaves about an hour and 20 minutes:evil: wiring help?
Juli

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
A big thanks to Jeff!!
It looks like I will be there!!!!
Juli :smooch:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts