Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me = pretty big guy... 6'3" and around 200...

will a 67 be comfortable? enough room,, specially leg?

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Me = 6'2" 205lbs. YEP, no problem
Welcome
:D

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Me = 6'5" 265 lbs and I fit ok in the coug. Probably could use an extra inch in leg room though. You should fit just fine Painted!

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
I am 6'2" 260 lbs plenty of room in my 67

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
6'0 and 250, more than enough room in the 67. 69 seems a bit roomier though.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Geez Rick. Do you have trouble standing in the wind? I'm 5ft.11in. 280lbs. ( i know, i need to drop some lbs.)
plenty of room for me..

Bruce

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just stop drinking any liquid other than water, and that alone will help you drop some weight

·
Contributing Member
6,137 Posts
Me: 6'3" and 210. I, too, would like just a touch more leg room. But, I also put spacers under the front seat mounting brackets to tilt them back a little bit. It seems to really make a difference in comfort. A smaller steering wheel helped with the knee space.

Mark

·
11,000 Posts
I am 6' 5" and 215. The '68 Cougar fits me better than any of my modern vehicles.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Wow

Me 5-5 220 too much leg room and the radio is hard to reach gladI got a remote:D

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Hey Gunner. I remember some of his movies. He was a funny man..Now wait for the "Who's W. C. Fields" questions...

And Painted, it's not what I drink, it's all the pizza and pasta that go with it...

Bruce

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Bruce, wish I had the problem of gaining weight. I eat like a pig and still havent gained weight. Ive weighed 145 since I was 18, havent gained ANY weight. My wife is 5ft.7in and weighs 97lbs, (or 245 with me on her,lol) hahahahahhahaha.

Rick

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Well Rick. If there was a way for me to give it to you, I would gladly give it away..I work out 3 times a week( i lift weights) But I eat all the wrong stuff. And this winter's been so messy, I can't get any outside work done. I'l work it off sooner or later(did before 175lbs).

Bruce

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
yea. me too...

6'2", DOWN to 325. I dont want to admit what I was up to.
But the 69 is a little bigger also.
shane:D

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Buy 1972!

I fit just fine.
Was 215 pounds...now 163 pounds at 5' 9"
;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts