hello everybody! I'm going to change wheels on my cat. I will go with A.R. Torq Thrust D.
I'd like to have 255 wide tires on 15" on all wheels. front and rear. Will it look good? i'm searchin' for a "fatty tires" look.
But before, i have a couple of questions..
1. is 8" width nice looking for 255 width tires?
2. Now my fenders are looking kinda.. empty. what is a good backspacing that will push a little bit externally the look of my wheels? (without making them exit by the car shape, obviously!)
3. i'm a noobie! what is the right bolt circle?
4. are 255 tires too wide for front wheels and the steering mechanism? will it cause troubles?
5. what are the right lug nuts for that kind of wheels?
I wish i could buy the right wheels for me.. help! summit racing waits for me!