15TH ANNUAL ‘CLASSIC COUGAR’ CAR SHOW & PICNIC
Sponsored jointly by the Northern California Cougar Club and Mercury Stray Cats Cougar Club
Ed R. Levin Park, Milpitas, CA
‘Sandy Wool Lake’ Group Picnic Area – Downing Road off Calaveras Road in Milpitas.
** SATURDAY, JUNE 26, 2010 ** 10 AM to 6 PM **
JOIN THE FUN! PARTICIPANT’S CHOICE CAR CONTEST - NO JUDGING!
Dash Plaque and Door Prize ticket to participants. Games - Contests - BBQ Lunch
Trophies for ‘Class Entry’ Winners and a ‘Wounded Cat’ Award for ‘Restoration in Progress’.
* BBQ Lunch at 1 pm. *Door Prize Drawing and Trophy-Award Presentation at 3 pm.
* Park opens at 8 am - $6 (No fee for vehicle with handicap license plate) Park Entrance Fee - Pay at Gate.
* Dog/Pets allowed in designated area and must be on leash (6 feet or less) at all times.
* No reserved parking for this event. We ask that you arrive early so that we can park together.
* Only one parking space per car – Do not park in street or block traffic. * No alcoholic beverages.
* Registration 10 am to 12 noon (Cars must be in place by 12 noon)