Will you be attending the meeting & tour

• I'll be there w/Cougar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll be at the meeting but not the tour

Votes: 0 0.0%

February 20th Meeting & Briones Reservoir Tour

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  70guncat 
#1 ·
Our next meeting is in Pleasant Hill @ 11:30AM. We moved the meeting to February 20th from the 13th to avoid the Valentines Day drama (trama?) and to avoid President's Day weekend. We've got a lot to talk about as we have the Mustang Plus April Show coming up in Stockton in late April. Once again Steve Spatola has been able to secure a Cougar Class for us :-D. We also have the Golden Hills Mustang Club's Biggest Little Car Show coming up in May (Susuin City) that we want to attend. Finally we have Craig Beckley' picnic & the Classic Cougar Picnic coming up in late June. Lot's to talk about and lot's to do :-D.

We can't let the 20th go by without a tour :).

We'll hold our regular meeting and then head out for a tour through Briones Regional Park. This is the hilly area up behind Berkeley bounded by RT24 on the south, 580/80 on the west, RT4 on the north, & 680 on the east.

We'll start @ the RTP in Pleasant Hill and head out around 1PM. The entire route I've got planned is ~27 miles and will put us near both Briones & San Pablo reservoirs. We'll likely stop for @ one or both of the reservoirs for a breather. The tour will end @ RTP on Fiztgerald Drive in Pinole right on RT80. This will likely take about an hour to 1.5 hours maybe a bit longer (we're not in a rush). There are a number of other roads to take if some want a longer run. Ending right on RT80 will be great for everyone to head out in their appropriate directions.

My cell number is 925-518-3829.

See less See more
#4 ·
UGH!! Let's take a look and see what we can do to move some of the events. We're suppose to hold our events the 2nd SAT of the month, but I know a few are 3rd SAT or 1st SAT depending on specifics. I think we can move a few, but others that are tied to specific festivals (i.e. Capay Almond Festival, etc.) we can't.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.