Any club for Eastern PA?

Thread: Any club for Eastern PA?

Any club for Eastern PA?

I've seen some reference to a NJ club, but I've seen a few posters near where I'm located.

What's the scoop?

Thanks!

Eastern PA is a very "broad" area lol.. I live near Breezewood, PA 15533.. Where in "eastern" PA are you...
    I have 2 6.5L Cougars by the way.. A 67 4spd and a 68 XR7 4spd (the 68 is for sale if your looking )
    If your looking for Clubs, the New Jersey club or the Delmarva club I would suggest. I am a member of the Delmarva Club and it is an AWESOME club..
    Scott Hendershot

I have a lot of 67/68 Cougar parts that I am interested in getting rid of.
    I have a lot of fenders and doors that I am willing to sell CHEAP. I just hate throwing stuff away/scrapping stuff!
    I have no good: Hoods or Quarter panels, no need to ask. I am not parting out anymore/any new cars either so what I have is all I have.
    Please do not email looking for Quarters or hoods

EMAIL me at Hidden Content

Member of the Hidden Content

cooga cooga, hi, i sent you a pm back on Jan. 19th regarding our club, The Cougar Club of NJ/PA. In it I attached a link to the club plus pointed you in the direction of the club member's cars photos.

Out here on Mercurycougar.net, member kilroynj is our President, you can also send a pm to him if you wish or maybe he can chime in once he see's this.

Welcome aboard, and maybe you can put in your auto signature your Cougar model and year for all to see (you told me what you have in your PM and it sounds awesome). If you don't want to get more specific than eastern PA on your profile that's fine, I'll just tell you that the club events are in PA and NJ, specifically Macungie car show is one in PA that you might know. Also, there are more proposed locations for this year than there have been in the past, so some might be near your neck of the woods, where ever that may be.....hehe.

Kevin
    1969 sport special clone

4. Remove Advertisements
    MercuryCougar.net
    Advertisements

Thanks for the replies. Kevin, I do remember your PM, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to join something based in NJ. I'm in Bethlehem, by the way, so Macungie isn't too far from me. I don't know anything about the show, so I'll take a look at the website. Perhaps that is the club for me after all! I'll look at my sig and be happy to add my info. The car isn't so awesome right now. It's in the middle of a tear-down before painting. I'm hoping to have it on the road this summer, but it will be close.

Breezewood is a good three hour drive from here, but I know it well. I always passed through it on my way from western PA to DC.

6. looking for se PA. cougar club

Live in Pottstown, PA. My roomie just bought a '67 we are redoing. it's been in storage since '95! butit runs and has 80k original miles and was kept in a garage so there was not too much rust on it. and the interior is mint. but am looking for a club near us. anyone?

There is no PA specific club that I am aware of. The closest thing would be the NJ/PA group. For those closer to VA than Delmarva might be better. Those in northern PA might find the Great Lakes group the closest.

Randy Goodling
    CCOA #95

Hi guys sorry for my late reply. CCNJPA will be having more events in/near PA this year. Our first meeting is at Clinton Station Diner off 78 on the 22nd of this month at 1 PM. Stop on by and see if we are a fit for you. Here is a link for the addres to the meeting http://www.clintonstationdiner.com/ Hope to see you there.
    Hidden Content
    08 Charger RT AWD 5.7 V8 (Mom's ride)
    04 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8
    97 Thunderbird 4.6 V8
    97 Lincoln Town Car (Mike's Car)
    69 Cougar XR7 351W M Code Blue on Blue
    69 Cougar XR7 351W H Code Gold on Gold
    69 Cougar 408 Stroker W/Factory Sunroof (Mike's Car)
    69 Cougar Ragtop 351W H Code
    70 Cougar XR7 Ragtop 351C M Code
    68 428scj 4spd Pro street
    86 CJ7 AMC Jeep 302 Ford V8 (Mike's Car)
    86 CJ7 AMC Jeep 258 S6 Renegade
    91 Cherokee Sport 4.0 inline 6 (2 Door)

Let me remind you guys in PA and the states around there that Carlisle is coming up and that is a great place to see and meet Cougars see below for information.

OK it is that time of year again and the Cougar Club of New Jersey and Pennsylvania want to invite you to the Cougar Prowl at Carlisle. This year we have asked the Hotel Carlisle to group us together and give us the AAA rate of $111.96 not including tax. If you want to join us the rooms will be in an area called 300 Hallway. We have 25 rooms at this time so we can park our cars in the same lot and show off the Cats. If you want one of these rooms you need to call the hotel at (717) 243-1717 and tell in house reservations that you are with the Cougar Club The reservation is listed in the computer this way and only this way. You also have to ask for in house reservations extension 1-178. The cut off is May 5th 09 because after May 5, 2009, any rooms that are not reserved in our block will be put back into circulation to be sold. The address is listed below.

Hotel Carlisle-Embers

1700 Harrisburg Pike
    Carlisle, PA 17015

(717) 243-1717
    When signing up for Carlisle be it on line or by mail please list CCNJPA because we need a certain number of cars to enter under our club for a tent.

http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/

Remember there are Caravans to Carlisle leaving from all the points of the compass so let us know where you are coming from and there should be someone from your area to drive to Carlisle with.

If you are not staying at the Hotel Carlisle or just thinking about going to Carlisle All-Ford Nationals please join us as a good time is had by all.

So from the Cougar Club of New Jersey and Pennsylvania we hope to see you at the show and in the hotel parking lot!

Any questions let me know.
    Stu
    [email protected]

97 Thunderbird 4.6 V8

10. um that link(carlisle events) is a dead one, but I'll try the club name for more info, thanks!! and the car won't be on the road till prob next year, all that's on it now is primer! i sprayed it to cover all the glass and bondo work that i did so far (yeah, yeah I know plastic sucks for resto's but it is the cheapest way right now till my roomie gets enough cash up for a complete body workover)

Thanks for checking the link lets try this or you can Google Carlisle events.

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/index.asp

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/
    Hidden Content
    04 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8
    97 Thunderbird 4.6 V8

Just want to up date you on a meeting at a museum in eastern PA. We are having a guided tour ($5 per person) and special parking for the cars. We are doing this May 17th at 12 noon and tour starts at 1PM. You don’t need to be a member of the Club to join us so stop on by. Here is the information for the museum;

America On Wheels
    5 North Front St.
    Allentown, PA 18102-5303
    Tele: 610-432-4200
    Fax: 610-432-3670

http://www.americaonwheels.org

You can reach America On Wheels by dialing

1-800-GOOG-411

Hope to see you there and please RSVP with the number of people in your group to [email protected]

Thanks

Stu
    Hidden Content
    04 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8
    97 Thunderbird 4.6 V8

Re: Any club for Eastern PA?

If there is enough interest in a northeastern Pa. club I would be thrilled to start one, especially since I own 10 Cougars and don't see any others in my area. I live in Wilkes Barre Pa.and already hold monthly lunch meets for another club I belong to The Lincoln Mark VII club that anyone is welcome to attend. Go to http://www.thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/events/index.htm check out the events and don't hesitate to join us, all are welcome no matter what you drive just need to have a passion for cars and good conversation.

Thread Information