Still here

Thread: Still here

1. Wink Still here

Hi all, just wanted to tell all that the Great Lakes Cougar Club is still here, we have not had very much activity as a club we are desperatly looking for some new members in western NY and southern Ontario we also need some input on what to do in terms of club outings etc. and some ideas and stories to improve our on-line newsletter. The President

Is michigan area still included?

3. Not Included

No sorry Michigan is not included our focus is western NY and southern Ontario, it would be too far to include Michigan folks in any club activities

4. Remove Advertisements
    MercuryCougar.net
    Advertisements

Bummer when I think of the great lake I think of Michigan.

Well I will have my oun Cougar party and I will win every trophy, give away and contest.......Now who to write the dues check too

Have fun out east guys

Tom

I'm in what you may call southern ontario. It's an oppinion though. As far as i'm concerned i'm south, although many people consider anything north of toronto as "northern ontario".

But yeah, i'm in midland. Google maps will help you out if you don't know where it is :P

Midland isn't in Northern Ontario. I was in the Laurentians skiing on Monday and it was -38C or -38F on the other scale (that's the approximate temperature were the two scales are the same) and that's in the north!! Midland just gets a little more snow than we do down here in the banana belt (LOL)!

Looking forward to some warm weather so I can get my Cat out.
    Davyp54
    67 Standard Polar White DGS
    68 Standard Red / black
    68 Standard Seafoam green

little more snow?

Man, this year the snow has been nuts. Been snowing for like the past 2 days now. We have pretty much run out of places to put snow. The piles are getting to the 12-15 foot mark around our driveway, and winter isn't over yet :P

S/W Ontario

Jimbo!

I just joined the group. I've had my Cougar for 3 years and haven't had it out a lot (bent pushrods, collapsed rocker towers, blown intake gasket - too much short term exercise!!). I have been watching your website and seen no activity in this region.

Have you been to the Fleetwood Country Cruise-In outside of London? I took my Ranchero there last June. There were over 2,000 cars!! It was the 45th anniversary of the Mustang and there were a couple of hundred of that breed in attendance.

I was ammazed that there were only 3 Cougars in total!! A pair of '68's and a '67. If you are planning an outing, this year's event could be a good place to meet up with a bunch of Cats!

It is being held June 4th (evening) and June 5th (car show). See www.fleetwoodcountrycruizein.com . Anyway, something to think about.

I thinks I be in London that weekend. The cougar won't be done, but maybe drive the Model A down. Open her legs a bit on the highways and biways.
    1928 Ford Model A
    1969 Mercury Cougar Stand. Vert.

Nice to see a little activity in the GLCC forum ... I miss my 68 a bit, it's been almost 18 months since I sold it. At some point I would like to get an early Cougar again.

cheers
    Ed N.
    Hidden Content -- SOLD!
    67 VW Beetle Sedan -- new summer cruiser
    95 Taurus SHO 5-speed -- new open-track beater
    89 Mustang GT -- "old school" street / track day car project

Smile

Hi, Just thought I'd say hello.
    I just joined the forum. I own a '67 cougar and am located in Hamilton, Ontario. I would be interested in some shows, a get together...name the location and the time and I'll try to be there.

Some activity happening here. Would folks be interesting in meeting somewhere this summer? One place that comes to mind is Legendary Motorcars in the Milton area. If we have enough folks interested, we can probably arrange for tour of the facility. Plus, there's plenty of eye candy (car related). Maybe go out for an adult beverage afterwards.
    '69 XR7, 351W, FMX Auto., Holley 1850 with Edelbrock Performer Intake, Cam Dynamics, Magnum 500's

Re: Still here

I'm east of T.O. but will meet anywhere within Southern Ontario. Northern New York for a show and a beer...Getting a little late for this year but I'm up for anything this side on Thanksgiving.
    Full time Father, Part time Cougarholic......The first step is to admit you have a problem....That's as far as I ever got.

Thread Information