Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Post your favorite pic of your car

338K views 729 replies 302 participants last post by  seb67 
#1 ·
Anouther site I go too did this and people came up with some real sexy pics, so lets see um!

#136 ·
Yeah, but at least he had a cool car. I was still riding that one speed bike at that age. I didn't get the 68 Firebird until I was 22.

#143 ·
My favorite pic of AlphaCat...

<TABLE class=alt1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

#154 ·
#152 · (Edited)
Neil Holtby's '69 XR7

Some favourite Cougar pictures...
Colour is Dark Ivy Green Metallic. 46K original (s)miles.

Attachments

#153 ·

Not a great pic, but... I worked a deal to buy this 70 XR-7. Put down most of the purchase price and should have it home before the end of the month! I'll have a driver!!!! I'm so excited. This has history with it back to the original owner who drove it for 15 years. He then stored it in his heated garage for 15 year. It is fairly well optioned. It has a 3.0 tarc loc, AM/FM, Intermittent whippers, Rear Defog AC PS PDB 351W and was built about two weeks after the Green XR-7 I sold to JimF. I'll post more when I get her home!

#155 ·
Not a great pic, but... I worked a deal to buy this 70 XR-7. Put down most of the purchase price and should have it home before the end of the month! I'll have a driver!!!! I'm so excited. This has history with it back to the original owner who drove it for 15 years. He then stored it in his heated garage for 15 year. It is fairly well optioned. It has a 3.0 tarc loc, AM/FM, Intermittent whippers, Rear Defog AC PS PDB 351W and was built about two weeks after the Green XR-7 I sold to JimF. I'll post more when I get her home!
Good job, Neal. Hope I didn't twist your arm too much when that car showed up to Prowl. I don't think you could go wrong with that much car for so little money. Hope you enjoy driving it. First project = wheels and tires.

#156 ·
Tell us more about the radio antenna location. Does that car have a radio delete right fender? (no hole cut for antenna)
I always liked the look of the antenna on the quarter, rather than the fender.
Looks like a sweet 70 xr7 and non vinyl top...nice!