How was Catistoga?

Thread: How was Catistoga?

How was Catistoga?

Just curious how Catistoga went? Did you all have a good time? Details people we need the details..and the pics too!

Tom
    Hidden Content 1970 Cougar, 351C-AUS 2V

Hidden Content
    Member #311

Proud Member of the Hidden Content

Didnt go to Calistoga, but up to Placerville and it was loads of fun! We had 16 cars 8 Cougars/8 Mustangs. We hit 3 wineries where you didnt have to pay for the tasting and then went to a bbq at a Mustang owners house out in the forest. Mustang people were just awesome and what a great event!

"Mustang Owner's house"? We had the BBQ @ Craig Beckley's place up in Placerville. Craig has that nice Aqua/White 69 XR7 convertible (and a BUNCH of Mustangs) that led the pack all day. He also has a beautiful 5 acre lot w/HUGE garage that is the envy of me and many others. Very Very COOL.

Eric is right about the rest of it. It was a blast. We missed you Tom.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MercuryCougar.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ca2stay View Post
    "Mustang Owner's house"? We had the BBQ @ Craig Beckley's place up in Placerville. Craig has that nice Aqua/White 69 XR7 convertible (and a BUNCH of Mustangs) that led the pack all day. He also has a beautiful 5 acre lot w/HUGE garage that is the envy of me and many others. Very Very COOL.

Eric is right about the rest of it. It was a blast. We missed you Tom.
    Sounds like a you guys had fun. I was sitting here Saturday night thinking "well them lucky SOBs must be out on the drive now"....lol. Wish I could have been there. Hopefully next year. Hopefully I will be home in time for the Cougar picnic. Next winter I plan on doing a bunch of work to the Cat. I still have not made up my mind yet but I should have it all figured out by then. I sure will miss Mark and all his help. He would have a blast with the plans that I am making. I bought a bunch of automotive vidoes that I am watching and learning a lot while I am over here. That why I do not have to rely so much on the assistance of others. I am sure I will have a bunch of questions for you all though.

Tom

Hidden Content
    Member #311

For pictures of the Catistoga event in El Dorado county, go to www.goldenhillsmustangclub.com. Bill Watkins took a lot of pictures for us. It was a lot of fun having both clubs together. Follow the "Club Event Photo's" tab.
    Last edited by cbeckley; November 2nd, 2007 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cbeckley View Post
    For pictures of the Catistoga event in El Dorado county, go to www.goldenhillsmustangclub.com. Bill Watkins took a lot of pictures for us. It was a lot of fun having both clubs together. Follow the "Club Event Photo's" tab.
    Thanks for the pictures Craig. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Nice picture of the girl eating grapes...err I mean of all the Cougars and Mustangs of course ! Hopefully I can make it next year just before I start tearing down my cat for a shiny new coat of paint.

Tom

Hidden Content
    Member #311

Yea, the girl eating grapes is my daughter-in-law. She was shocked when that picture made it to the GHMC web site. I told her they put every picture taken on it. It was good for a laugh from me.

doh! I just knew that was going to end up being one of your relatives! That is the way my luck goes.

Tom

Hidden Content
    Member #311

Thread Information