Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Summit Ford show, Rexdale ON, Sunday Sept. 16, 2007

6K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Mark Hassard 
#1 ·
Several of our GLCC members have attended this excellent show in the past, and we would like to see as many Cats as possible this year. Sunday, September 16, at Summit Ford Sales in Rexdale, Ontario (NW corner of Toronto). Start time is 10:00 am, entry fee $5.

More info on the front page of www.greatlakescougarclub.com.

Please post on here if you can make it, maybe we can get some caravans going.

cheers
Ed N.

#3 ·
Summit Ford Show

Hi Ed - thanks for setting up this forum for the Great Lakes Cougar Club.
The show was good although the cooler temperatures maybe kept the numbers down this year. There were about half a dozen Cougars but some of them were really cool. A GTE, and XR-7GT and a sunroof Eliminator.:)

May I take this time to ask our members to send any Cougar related pictures, articles, tall tales to Troy or myself at the GLCC newsletter.
my e-mail address is mhassard@hummingbirdwireless.ca.

Thanks, Mark

#4 ·
Hey Mark

I intended to make it out myself, but woke up that morning with a migraine headache, which I couldn't get rid of until about 5:00 pm. :uhoh:

Glad to hear that we had a decent representation of Cougars anyway.

cheers
Ed N.

#6 ·
Pumpkinfest Report

Well Ed - I made it to Port Elgin, Ontario on Sunday (Pumpkinfest runs 2 days) There were many great cars but not ONE Cougar! Somebody with a sweet ride should show up next year for sure. I know Cougars are rare but this is ridiculous. Maybe I'll have my bodywork done and painted by then.
By the way - it was 80 F, not your usual temps.
Cheers, Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.