Here is the good news. Here's a California born 67 XR7 with 289-4V (with smog), automatic, Air conditioning, disc brakes, tilt wheel and factory AM/FM radio. This car is very original right down to the exhaust dated 4-67!. Car has no exterior rust at all and has it's original light green paint. Black vinyl top and gorgeous black leather interior. There is a small rust hole around the right trunk floor plug from a rear window leak, and that is it. Now for the bad news. Car had an engine fire and melted everything plastic or rubber in the engine bay. The fire also got into the AC box and melted the box and wiring under the dash. The heat melted the dash pad and damaged the front part of the headliner. Nothing else in the interior was damaged, just needs to be cleaned. I could make some good $$ parting this out, but it deserves to be fixed. Priced at $3000. I have many pictures. Please request only if your are very serious! For additional information email or call me. John @ Cascade Classics (253) 863-5669.