Good day all. I'm new to this whole forum thing so please bear with me. I dont know if I'm doing something wrong but cant seem to find much information for my car. It seems to be a problem on all the sites I've tried so I figured I'd post my own questions and since I dont even know what to ask thought I would make a very general post first to see if someone can point me in the right direction. Enough rambling though, here are my 3 questions.

1) Who makes the most comprehensive service literature? I've been told Chilton and haynes are good, but only so good. I've also been told to find owners manual if I can. I dont know if its changed but if they're anything like new I doubt the information I want is in there.

2) My main issue is the entire vac system along with misc parts in pieces were in the trunk, along with all sorts of other junk. My VECI is missing or painted over so I have no idea about routing. Is there anyway to figure this out without it?

3) What the hell is with these 351m motors? Maybe it's because I'm an SBC boy at heart, but seriously. Is the m for Michigan or modified? And what does it mean?

Car is a 1977 Cougar XR7 with the 351m mated to the fxm trans far as I can gather. Vin and body stickers attached.

Thank you for your time!