Mercury Cougar Owners banner

67-68 Cougar Parts for Sale

12K views 30 replies 7 participants last post by  c7xr7 
#1 ·
After 35 years of holding onto parts for spares I'm selling them off.

The following link is to a website listing with descriptions and prices - a work in progress as I try to inventory and post it all. Things will be added and removed as I post inventory or items sell off. PayPal accepted. PM or email for questions.

67-68 Cougar Parts 4sale

#11 ·
Those of you who have purchased parts from me. What is your assessment? Have they been as described?

I collected these for many, many years and have had them on standby if I needed them. Let me know if I've misrepresented anything.

Thanks much.

#12 ·
#14 ·
Lots of updates made last night 9/3. Also a few things removed that sold. This last update included a lot of literature and manuals I came across I had stored away. Use the links below.

#17 ·
A number of things have sold so here is the latest update 10/02/2019.
Thanks everyone for your purchases. Anybody interested in Johnny lightening Cougar cars? I have a lot of them still in their packages.

#19 ·
Mostly '67-'70 Cougar Johnny Lightning, few Matchbox Cougars, Hot Wheels Cougars, Sun Star, that sort of thing. Most still in the original packaging but 20 or so that were used for display. Still working on getting these posted.

#24 ·
I really want the tie pin, but it is expensive!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.