1970 XR-7 Convertible all parts

Thread: 1970 XR-7 Convertible all parts

1970 XR-7 Convertible all parts

Unfortunatly I am forced to sell my 1970 convertable collection. I have nearly all plus doubles of a few parts, most in near perfect condition. I think the only thing I don't have is an engine. white and black interior. New floor pans (coupe floors, minor mod to work on convertible). I want to offer it to you guys before I start whoring it all to Ebay. Let me know what you need I can send a pic of the item and talk about price and pickup or shipped, I live in North Carolina near Raleigh.

Re: 1970 XR-7 Convertible all parts

I'm looking for a right rear quarter panel section from mid well back, with drop-off. Also looking for a green diver side XR-7 door panel. Need 3 power window switch bezel for single switch. Green door speaker grills. Thanks
    Andy
    70 XR-7 Vert--ridden hard and put away wet for years-- being resurrected-First show Carlisle All Ford '17
    67 base in my youth
    68 XR-7 trying to regain my youth--long gone

I am TJ McCauley from West Palm Beach Fl. Can you either call me at 1-561-779-0742 or email me at [email protected]

4. Remove Advertisements
    MercuryCougar.net
    Advertisements

I am TJ McCauley from West Palm Beach Fl. Can you either call me at 1-561-779-0742 or email me at [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Bahoogas1 View Post
    Unfortunatly I am forced to sell my 1970 convertable collection. I have nearly all plus doubles of a few parts, most in near perfect condition. I think the only thing I don't have is an engine. white and black interior. New floor pans (coupe floors, minor mod to work on convertible). I want to offer it to you guys before I start whoring it all to Ebay. Let me know what you need I can send a pic of the item and talk about price and pickup or shipped, I live in North Carolina near Raleigh.
    I am interested in a front license plate bracket. Please tell me the condition-a picture would be great- and the price. Thanks for the post. Chuck Angie.

Chuck Angie 1 405 317-3999

Hi Bahoogas1, sorry you're having to liquidate your collection. I need a few convert related pieces, sun visor brackets, left convertible top latch, very good driver condition ginger boot, inner and outer window weatherstrips where the glass rolls down into the door and quarter panel, whatever the little sort of L shaped black textured plastic piece that trims out the back seat side panels. Can you PM me please if you have any of these?

One more part I could use is a 1970 filler neck for the gas tank. Thanks Chuck Angie

Sorry for the delay.....life getting in the way of having fun. I will put me hands on the parts you guys are looking for and get some pics, thanks. I hate to sell it all but if they go to good homes I'm happy, thamks!

I'm in Raleigh as well. North of 540. I'll be at the Goodguys show in Raleigh in late April with mine, a recently mostly restored 'vert.
    I might need to take you up on a few parts...
    Cougar - Not the meanest animal in the woods but it is the baddest cat on the street.
    (69 'vert)

Quote Originally Posted by gocorcoran View Post
    Hi Bahoogas1, sorry you're having to liquidate your collection. I need a few convert related pieces, sun visor brackets, left convertible top latch, very good driver condition ginger boot, inner and outer window weatherstrips where the glass rolls down into the door and quarter panel, whatever the little sort of L shaped black textured plastic piece that trims out the back seat side panels. Can you PM me please if you have any of these?
    Realized I need one other thing - bolt in rear quarter window glass, tinted/Sun-X
    '70 XR7 Convertible Dark ivy Green/Ginger

Thread Information