Mercury Cougar Owners banner

WTB: 1967-1968 Cougar

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  phornick 
#1 ·
I am in search of a very nice condition driver. Must be a 3 pedal car, not interested in automatics. Looking to spend $20,000 or less. Let me know what you have.

#5 ·
Good to excellent condition, 52,000 miles, numbers matching, painted in 2012. Won't let me PM you and your e-mail comes back could not be found. Pics and video available if I can get a good e-mail. Send me a PM with your phone number if you wish and we can talk. JPD.

#6 ·
Hello. I'm looking for a nice quality weekend driver, 1968 XR-7 or XR-7 G (factory AC), with vinyl top. Prefer a largely original car, but okay with a nicely restored car as well. Prefer exterior to be Augusta green or black, with a dark interior (dark ivy or black). I've been looking for a while; its hard to find a good, unmolested 68. Seems that many have fallen victim to backyard mechanicism, and other unfortunately treatment. Any help is appreciated. pauljhornick@yahoo.com.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.