Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Looking for 1967 Cougar with VIN 7F91C579130

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  ndtorque 
#1 · (Edited)
I sold my Cougar in 1994 after three car seats did not fit. I have had some luck on tracking it around the country but lost it in 2005.

It was sold at the 2005 RodRun in Gatlinburg Tenessee by Rodney Kersey who owns RHK Motors in West Union Ohio. He said he thought the guy was a disabled or injured veteran and he remembered he lived 6 hours away but not which way. He said he was such a nice guy he took a personal check which he does not have records of.

It is a triple black car that he described as slick. It had interior work, new vinyl top, and paint. It still had the 289 that had been rebuilt.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I wanted to update that I did indeed find my car. It went through a few owners and a few states but it ended up in Tennesee. It took 9 months of searching using ebay, Craigslist and Facebook. Facebook was the tool I used to track it down through. The gentleman who owned it was on one of the Facebook Cougar groups and luckily saw the post.

I started with only the picture above and a memory of selling it to a teacher in Ohio.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.