Conversation Between GavinS and 6.5

Conversation Between GavinS and 6.5

5 Visitor Messages

1. Jeff,
    No worries, I'm still around and have been elected to President of the CCOA. What is the status of your project. Is there anything I can assist with? It's funny you mention Mats as that seems to be an item many of us are always searching for.

My contact information has not changed, and is now also listed on www.CougarClub.org
  2. Gavin,

I know this is pathetic, but I have not been on the forums in a loooong time.

I apologize. If you need anything for your car, (including mats) I promise I will do some research for you. I had to literally mothball my project for years, and I am finally trying to get everything back up and running.

If you don't respond, I understand. Hope everything is going well for you and you still have your car.

Cheers!
  3. Jeff,
    Yes, I am still seeking cougar floor mats, i need a few colors; saddle (tan), Parchemnt (white) and I may also consider black as a universal option.

[email protected]
    904-588-4670
  4. Gavin,

I am so sorry, but i never visited my personal page until just now. So i never knew i had a messsge from anyone. I have 3! So at least 3 people think i'm an arrogant jerk..

Anyway, if you still need the floor mats let me know. I did see them in black, but i havent looked recently. I will be happy to do some digging for you as my way of apologizing.

Again, sorry. I'm really not a jerk! Just clueless, is all.

Jeff
  5. I am a fellow 6.5 owner. Have you run across any rubber cougar running cat floor mats in either red or black? I am trying to locate a set for my cougar.

I posted some photos of my cougar on the below page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1968-M...?v=wall&ref=ts

Gavin
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5