Classic Cougar Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Eliminators on the Market (July 2012)

[QUOTE=Mike_B_SVT;506804]Been a busy few weeks for me, but I'm making some time to get this updated. Doesn't seem to be much "new" on the market right now, so I wasn't in a hurry.

These listings are combed from popular sites ([URL="https://www.mercurycougar.net/forums/showthread.php?59904-Eliminators-on-the-Market-(May-2012)#"][COLOR=darkgreen]CraigsList[/COLOR][/URL], eBay, Hemmings, CarsOnLine, Kijiji, and others). As always, if you know of an Eliminator for sale ...
    Tags: 1'", 1 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Eliminators on the Market (May 2012)

[QUOTE=Mike_B_SVT;502090]Alot of new sales showed up at the end of April, and several "long time" listings appear to have sold (notably the Green Ontario CJ car and the White '69 in NJ). Kijiji added a new function to allow easier searches by province, so expect more Kijiji links now and in the future. Without further ado, here are the E-cats on the market as of May 2nd (Happy Birthday Mom!).

These listings are combed from popular sites (CraigsList, eBay, Hemmings, CarsOnLine, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Eliminators on the Market (April 2012)

[QUOTE=Mike_B_SVT;499942]Here are the E-cats on the market, [SIZE=2]combed from popular sites (CraigsList, eBay, Hemmings, CarsOnLine). [/SIZE][SIZE=2]As always, if you know of an Eliminator for sale please feel free to add it to the list. Or if you have any info / details or other general comments about an Eliminator listed here (or elsewhere) please feel free to pass along that info.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I've also linked this thread on CCC.com, here: [URL]http://www.classiccougarcommunity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=978[/URL][/SIZE] ...
    Tags: 1'", 1 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Eliminators on the Market (March)

Spring is on its way. Had some sunshine here this weekend ...but now it's monday and the rain has returned. Yay. :bloated:

Here are the E-cats on the market, [SIZE=2]combed from popular sites (CraigsList, eBay, Hemmings, CarsOnLine). [/SIZE][SIZE=2]As always, if you know of an Eliminator for sale please feel free to add it to the list. Or if you have any info / details or other general comments about an Eliminator listed here (or elsewhere) please feel free to pass along that info.[/SIZE] ...