Images and owners gallery [Archive] - Classic Cougar Forums

: Images and owners gallery

republik a.d.
September 6th, 2001, 05:06 AM
Hey all,
here's a little cut n' paste from a posting I put up on my site tonight ( www.blackmariah.net ):

I have been pondering the idea of putting up a nice gallery section where fellow Cougar enthusiasts can post not only some pics of their cars but also themselves and an information / history write up. Let me know what you think and if there's a reasonable amount of positive responses I'll be glad to lend a hand and help with image editing and posting the layouts here. </end>

This isn't a competetive act toward the already nicely stocked pictures section in the forum - more like an expansion or companion section that I'm willing to host and help out on for my fellow forum dwellers.

Anyway, send me some feedback and we'll go from there.

Cheers!

ChadInman
September 6th, 2001, 02:31 PM
When I posted, about two weeks ago, that I needed some pictures for the little site I'm throwing together, the response was huge - I must have recieved 30 pictures by now. Thanks to everyone who sent me pictures. I have so many that it's taking me a long time to get them all uploaded and sized right and all that good stuff. When the site goes up i'll put the address up there so you all can see your cars. - My point is that you shouldn't have much of a problem finding willing cougar owners to put their cars up on the web. I'll probably be one of them ;) - Chad

republik a.d.
September 6th, 2001, 03:55 PM
Hey Chad,
Care to hook up and work on it together? I've got the server storage available, etc etc, and being a web/graphic designer by trade it should turn out pretty nice :)

ChadInman
September 6th, 2001, 05:00 PM
Hook up as in which part - the pics or my site or your gallery? You can email me at [email protected] and tell me of your plans, or just post them on here. - Chad