July 1st BBC Car Show , Blackie AB [Archive] - Classic Cougar Forums

: July 1st BBC Car Show , Blackie AB

getndrty
May 11th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Just a heads up for anyone that may be interested. I sponsor a car show in Blackie every July 1st. This is the 5th annual and the town puts on one heck of a celebration. Starts with a Fireman's Breakfast in the morning, parade at 9:30 (all cars welcome) car show after the parade. There is also a motorcycle show, tractor pull, lawn mower races, family events, entertainment and a beer tent in the evening. Everyone is welcome and if you bring a Cougar you get free admission into my Family and Friends all you can eat(drink) event. Any questions 403-870-0756

Rod

Dragon
May 31st, 2010, 11:37 PM
Just a heads up for anyone that may be interested. I sponsor a car show in Blackie every July 1st. This is the 5th annual and the town puts on one heck of a celebration. Starts with a Fireman's Breakfast in the morning, parade at 9:30 (all cars welcome) car show after the parade. There is also a motorcycle show, tractor pull, lawn mower races, family events, entertainment and a beer tent in the evening. Everyone is welcome and if you bring a Cougar you get free admission into my Family and Friends all you can eat(drink) event. Any questions 403-870-0756

Rod

You must be meaning a four wheel type, not the two legged kind. :icon16:

68PUMA
June 1st, 2010, 08:22 AM
:confused: don't you mean not the four legged kind.:1poke:

'69cugr
June 1st, 2010, 09:19 AM
I will be there, but I suspect only the 4 wheel Cougar will be with me.

Dragon
June 1st, 2010, 05:20 PM
:confused: don't you mean not the four legged kind.:1poke:

At my age, most likely easier to find the two legged kind
https://www.mercurycougar.net/forums/showthread.php?t=40504

:rolleyes:

getndrty
June 1st, 2010, 11:21 PM

Never gave the 2 legged kind much thought, but it could spice up the Family and Friends event....

JohnF
June 21st, 2010, 06:07 PM
My Cougar won't be road worthy by that time but This is the first I've seen of a Calgary Cougar group so I'll be coming out to something eventually.

'69cugr
June 21st, 2010, 06:30 PM
John, thats too bad your car wont be there. We will have a few 69 and 70s but no 73s that I know of.