Mercury Cougar Owners banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

67 XR-7 parts

3K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  vtgecgrs 
#1 ·
I have several parts off a 67 cougar XR-7 as follows plus the remains of 80+ cars. I am located in Emdonton Alberta Canada and can ship most items.

67 Xr-7 wiring includes the under dash harness, overhead console wiring, engine wiring, altenator harness, door harnesses, tailight harness, passenger side harness and top on engine harness. The harnesses are in decent shape the only harness that I could find damage on is the under hood harness one wire has come free of the regulator plug.
I would like $225.00 plus freight

Xr-7 door and rear panels in decent shape the drivers door panel has nice coverings but the panel material is cracked up. I could send a spare drivers door panel with rough covering but nice panel. I would like $130.00 for the 4 pieces. they are green in color.

I have a the seats to match the above panels the front seats have some minor cuts but the cushions are nice. the rear seat is perfect the parts are dark green to match the door and side panels. $140.00 for the 4 pieces

If the complete interior is purchased I will reduce the pricein to $240.00 for all 8 pieces.

XR-7 E-brake handle with sensor $20.00
rear schackles $30.00/pair
tinted front windshield $50.00
tinted side glass $100 for the 4 pieces.
tinted rear window $20.00

The glass may be expensive to ship.

XR-7 dash passenger side and cluster $100.00 nice shape.
front disc spindles $70/pair
4 piston calipers $20.00 each
splash shields $15.00 each
disc brake pedals $50.00
hood moldings $30.00 each

If the item you need is not listed let me know and I will check to see if I have it . I have 17 more parts cars here at present
Best Regards,
John Ludorf

See less See more
#2 ·
john, Would you happen to have the padded part of the dash that
covers the radio and clock on a 67 XR-7 ? Mine's ok but I'm hunting for a spare one in dark green to possibly modify to install an in dash AM/FM CD player. Let me know if you can help. Thanks

Tim

#4 ·
Timmy I have a pad and bezel that has been cut for the installation of a din mount cd player. It is black at present. If that would work I would sell it for $25.00. This way you would not need to cut the bezel on yours.

Painted, I have some hoods, fenders and headlights. If you send me your e-mail address I will send prices and we can discuss freight options.
My e-mail is vtgecgrs@telusplanet.net

Best Regards,
John Ludorf

#15 ·
I beleive John (vtgecgrs) may still pop buy every once and a while but he sold majority of his business to DT Mustang in Edmonton Alberta.

Regards,
Brian

#16 ·
Cougar parts

Thanks Brian, I am pretty busy now days, I bought the parst back, but need to get a shop/garage buit so I can get orginized. hopefully before winter but I am in no rush business is good at work and with that I keeps me hopping. I will post a new thread when I am set up again and ready to sell. Brian my # is 990 2490.
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.