Tccn? [Archive] - Classic Cougar Forums

: Tccn?

Cougar king
November 15th, 2002, 12:26 PM
hey since i'm kinda new here, i've heard you guys been talkin about tccn alot. so i went and checked out what all the fuss was about, and found that the place is closing down. i was wondering why? and is there going to be another site in place of it?

Tim B
November 15th, 2002, 01:12 PM
It's a looooong story. But hopefully it's content will be carried over by another site. We all want it to continue in some fashion, Gary and Steve included.

Tim Brandsoy
http://members.aol.com/timbrands/index.html

cougarguy
November 15th, 2002, 01:33 PM
from what i gather from steves editorial this month they are not beyond someone else taking over but they will have to meet the quilifications so it still will be run in the fine stardard it has stayed all these years.

evilmess
November 15th, 2002, 02:56 PM
I was browsing TCCN the other day and thinking what shame it will be to loose all that info on the site.

This might be a crazy idea but would they consider burning the site to CD and selling those? I'd pay $20 to $40 bucks just so i can have access to the content after they're gone. I still have a long list of things to do to my Coug and TCCN has tons of great info that will be very helpful down the road.

greggieatthebat
November 15th, 2002, 03:49 PM
Count me in!

b0nes421
November 15th, 2002, 04:49 PM
:1poke: I'd be willing to purcahse a copy on TCCN's content as well!

(but I really prefer that the site is carried on!)

Cougar king
November 15th, 2002, 05:04 PM
heh :) yea from what you've guys have said sounds like something i'd like to see continued or at least burned to cd. maybe this site could sell them as a way to pay for the site and what not :)

Logan
November 16th, 2002, 07:16 AM
I've also offered to host a static copy of the site for future generations of cougar nuts...No monthly magazine, but no loss of the content.

No worries, Gary and Steve will work something out. I like the CD idea too... :)