Bad day of all Bad days [Archive] - Classic Cougar Forums

: Bad day of all Bad days

IotaPan
September 5th, 2002, 02:22 PM
Yesterday sucked! It was the second day of a new school year. Which means for my school, you get to park 2 miles away and walk. Well while looking for a parking spot I found one, it was a patch of dirt next to the road. Lots of cars were parked there, so I figured it was fine to park there. So after I parked I went to my classes to find out that all my academic class require 3 books each. So went to the book store after my classes and bought my books for my computer class. Well, that only ran me 120 dollars just for that one class. Suck! Then I get back to my car to find I have gotten a ticket for "Parking on the Lawns". Then to top everything off for the day I was heading to a meeting I wanted to goto, it was dark by now, This guy hit me. I had to be driving my cougar too. I dont know how bad the damage is yet. He hit in front of the turn signals on my 68, on I think they are call quarter panel extenions? Well the body part in front of the right quarter panel. So now everything thats up there has been shifted like an inch or two to the left. I dont know if the frame is bent at all, what I do know is the fan is hitting the radiator now so I had it towed to my grandparents. Ill post more when I find out what Im going to do with my car and how bad everything is. Well, Ill keep in touch. Lates Jason

evilmess
September 5th, 2002, 03:02 PM
Sorry to hear that your Coug was hit, THAT SUCKS! :mad:

cmpcpro
September 5th, 2002, 03:18 PM
Sorry to hear about your Cat!! Really bad day....

I love that picture in your sig Evil

cougarguy
September 5th, 2002, 07:30 PM
Man i feel for ya hope the damage isnt too awful bad.

TLogan53
September 5th, 2002, 07:31 PM
Man you aint kidding you had a bad day.

Books suck.....Their to expensive, I spend 80 bucks about every 5 weeks for mine....I know how it can be.

Sorry to hear about the Coug....hope it all works out for you.

Tad.