some 71 XR7 parts [Archive] - Classic Cougar Forums

: some 71 XR7 parts

cougar2
December 21st, 2004, 08:38 PM
Greetings,

I have a valance for a 71 cougar XR7. This is the part that fits between the front bumper and the grill. Also I have two front XR7 emblems for the grill. If interested let me know, Thanks,

Dennis

CATHOUSE
December 22nd, 2004, 05:24 PM
Dennis,
What is the condition and the price for the grille emblems?

By the way the piece between the bumper and the grille is called a stone panel. The valance on a 71-3 is the piece below the rear bumper.

Let me know at [email protected]
Thank you.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

cougar2
December 22nd, 2004, 10:46 PM
Greetings Randy,

I am sending you 3 pictures of the two emblems. First is the two together, The one on the left is the better one and the one on the right has a hair line crack on the top of it that does not run the whole thickness of the top. The crack is just over half of the way in the satin painted aria. Picture two is the better one and picture three is the cracked one. I want $90.00 for the better one and $75.00 for the cracked one. A little paint over the crack will make it hard to see, you would have to get close, about a foot to see it. Thanks for letting me know the proper name of the part, I had no idea. Thanks,

Dennis

cougar2
December 22nd, 2004, 10:52 PM
Greetings Randy,

I am sending you 3 pictures of the two emblems. First is the two together, The one on the left is the better one and the one on the right has a hair line crack on the top of it that does not run the whole thickness of the top. The crack is just over half of the way in the satin painted aria. Picture two is the better one and picture three is the cracked one. I want $90.00 for the better one and $75.00 for the cracked one. A little paint over the crack will make it hard to see, you would have to get close, about a foot to see it. Thanks for letting me know the proper name of the part, I had no idea. Thanks, The pictures ran from right to left, the larger one is the better one.

Dennis

cougar2
December 29th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Greetings,

I just saw somthing with the emblem with the crack, the tabs are not there like on the other one. You can't see them when it is mounted on the grill, but if you want on cheep make me an offer.
Dennis