Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Looking for first Cougar

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  BamaCat 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I've been lurking here for a while and on other Cougar sites. I'm located in Phenix City, AL and I'm looking to buy my first "special" car which to me is a '69-70 Cougar. I'm 23 and this would be my daily driver as my wife has quickly claimed my pickup truck. If any of you have or have a lead on a '69-'70 Cougar that's rust-free, mechanically sound, and would make a great daily driver that I could take my time and turn into something REALLY special, please drop me a line. I'm trying to get something that I can either fly and pickup or have transported to Alabama, car and all for $4000 or less. I had a deal on an original XR-7 that just didn't work out and I'm now back in the hunt to find my dream car. If any of you guys/gals could help, I'd appreciate it. Oh yeah, factory AC is preferred given the wonderful Alabama/Georgia heat and humidity that will be upon us shortly.

God Bless,
Shannon
shannon@shannondew.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.