72 XR7 Convertible for parts or whole car [Archive] - Classic Cougar Forums

: 72 XR7 Convertible for parts or whole car

71Steed
June 25th, 2004, 08:38 PM
I have a 72 XR7 convertible that I will be parting out shortly. The fenders are beautiful, as is the hood, deck lid and doors. It has a 3512v, C6 auto and 9" rear. The car is located on Long Island, NY. Need the fender or any other parts?
The interior is black, The top is ripped but the motor works great. The car is complete
email me: [email protected] ([email protected])

kdsxr-72
June 26th, 2004, 06:20 AM
Hi Steed:

Can you post a few pics, interior, exterior? It's helpful to see condition.

Thanks.

Karl

71Steed
June 27th, 2004, 06:36 AM
The car is under double wraps in my yard and it is very unlikely that I can get pics in the next week. The car is red with black interior. The front end; fenders, hood, doors are ready for paint. There was minor body work done on them and they are straight with no rust. The interior is hurting. The drivers seat is power but has a tear in the lower upholstey. The pass seat is fine, as are the backs. The door panels are good for parts only. The rear interior quarters have holes for speakers. The dash pad is cracked but the rest of the dash is good, as are the gauges. the bumpers are faded but straight, All the parts for the grille are present, as are the lights. The engine runs good. PS, PDB. Trunk lid is great, trunk floor is shot but a new floor pan is ready to be put in. Floors need work. Any other things I forgot to mention? Email me