Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1971 Cougar XR7 Parts.

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  jirogi 
#1 · (Edited)
I've just picked up a parts car so I'm listing so items that I won't be needing.
VIN1F93H554859. The Door Tag does not match the Vin Numbers so I assume the door has been replaced. Matched up Buck Tag on the radiator support and it matched the Vin.
The body panels are not in good shape. It has had a re-paint, but I can see some trouble spots. I'm going to say that other than the doors all of panels worthless. The doors could be saved and used. The trim on the car such as rocker moldings, wheel well trim, tail lights, headlights, and grill are in very good shape.
The low production black interior is almost perfect. The dash pad has a small crack over the steering wheel but the Carpet,Seats,Seatbelts and DOOR PANELS are without any blemishes. The Seats are the combination of Black Vinyl and Black and Grey cloth insert. Not the most desireable, but in excellent condition.
I bought the car for the truck floor as my convertible needs a replacement. Here in Michigan it's difficult to find a rustfree bodypanel and this one is perfect.
If you have a need for any of the parts, please let me know. Not looking to get rich on anything just trying to offset the cost of the car and give some others a chance to pick things up at a reasonable price. I can take more detailed pictures of anything you may be interested in. I'm near Kalamazoo Michigan.
You may call my cell phone or respond by e-mail. Thanks Gordy. 269-217-8570

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey Gordy, how much do you need for the door panels?

#3 ·
This is a duplicate thread. see other one. Just about the entire interior is gone (dammit!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.