Mercury Cougar Owners banner

A Cougar get together

4K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  67CougarXR7GT 
#1 ·
Hey all,

It's been awhile since I've seen any posts on here so I'm not sure if anybody is even on here anymore. I'd just wanted to see if there was any interest from the Georgia Cougar community with regards to getting together sometime in the near future, now that the weather will be getting better. Bueller, anyone?

Kevin McGuire

#2 ·
Kevin,

Though my car is sitting in a barn in Michigan with the equine family members, I would love to meet up with fellow Cougar lovers in the Atlanta area. I will be home on rotation in July and October so I will be checking back to see if anything comes together. Thanks for trying.

Scott

#3 ·
Scott,

I haven't had much luck trying to rally the Cougar fan base here. Been checking on Ford sites here locally and have been going to cruise-in's and shows that way. Every once in awhile the folks at Streetside Classics in Lithia Springs put on a great show. I need to get up to the cruise-in in Dallas one of these nights. I'll start posting dates of cruise-ins and shows that I find, on here so maybe that will light a fire.

Kevin

#4 ·
Scott,

There is a Cruise-in this Sunday Morning at "Abundant Grounds Coffee" in Kennesaw. It's located at 1600 Kennesaw Due West. It goes from 8am - 11am. I'm not sure if I can make that one. From March - Sept, downtown Dallas hosts a cruise-in the 4th Saturday of the month, 4pm - 9pm.

#5 ·
Kevin,

I appreciate the heads up. My time home was fast and furious and, of course, everything non-honey-due related was put on the back burner. I will be home for most of the month of OCT so hopefully I will be able to join in at least one car meet. I will post here again prior to coming home to see what's coming up. Thanks again.

Scott

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.