Mercury Cougar Owners banner

'70 Eliminator "Q"code

8K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  Mike_B_SVT 
#1 ·
As my priorities are changing I am putting my E-cat up for sale. It's one of two SCJ's w/super drag pak and ram air per Marti report. Now a dependable, strong running daily driver. Drive train non original and has some of my personal preferences. PM me for details.

#2 ·
I can't buy any cars right now, but "dependable strong running daily driver" is a great selling point for me. I don't need any 100% perfect show cars, or projects. Just something in-between. Something I could drive to work in the rain, or take a 1000 mile trip in.
Just for curiosity, it would be neat to see a picture of it

#4 ·
Is the car in COLO?

#6 ·
Good, temptation is much less when not located in my state!

I could still check some pics out....did your daughter set you straight?

#9 ·
Are those stripes made by someone? I don't recall the "ELIMINATOR" letters on the sides looking like yours?

What is the asking price?

#12 ·
Certainly. It's an "A" block 428 punched .030 with a Lunati cam, Holley intake and carb and Crane pointless ignition w/rev limiter. Windage tray and a 1ua scj crank. The trans is a TCI street fighter with a Saturday night converter. 391 gear w/Detroit locker. Hooker Super Comp's with extensions to hook to the side pipes.

#17 ·
I believe (Administrator or Moderators, correct me if I'm wrong) after 24 hrs you can't edit your post. John

#23 ·
#24 ·
All of Denny's pics in one place; including some interior and underside, an engine bay (showing the oil cooler), as well as the Marti reports.

#26 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.