Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Caffeine and Octane at North point Mall 8-11

7K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Moms-car 
#1 ·
fyi to all

#3 ·
That's a haul for me. I don't know if I'll have the interior back in my car by then. Installing some sound deadening material, and a new roof liner. Found some surface rust underneath the backseat that needs to be addressed, as well as a couple of holes in the trunk.
I've been thinking of trying to do a caffeine and octane type get together on the west-side of town. Bagel Meister at Chapel Hill Road in D'ville. Anybody interested? I've spoken with a few folks in my neighborhood, as well as around town, and there seems to be some interest.

#5 ·
I may be up for something like that, and is relatively close to me.

What is the caffeine and octane thing? Morning get together for coffee or something? If so, count me in for the get together, but out for the coffee part.

#9 ·
My address is actually Douglasville, but I am closer to Hiram. I am off Ridge road near Bakers Bridge road in south Paulding county.

#11 ·
It is running, but trying to get a few kinks worked out, and need tires.

I drive right by Travis Tritts place just about every day, know the area well. Not sure that I know where 92 hits Riverside, is it near the Lee Rd. area?

#13 ·
Anyone interested in getting together this Sunday morning about 9:00 a.m. at the Bagel Meister in Douglasville? Plenty of parking, plus there is a McDonald's and a Starbucks right next door. I've spoken with several people in the area who have expressed an interest. In addition to my cat, one or two other rides show up as well. Not much right now, but it could be the start of something.

#14 ·
Mine is almost ready for some small road trips.....but i can't make this Sunday...keep me in the loop though...i gotta start getting out !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.