Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1971 and a 1973 cougar full of parts for sale and more

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  CoolFogMan 
#1 ·
Ok
parts for sale 1967-1973 cougar
I will send pictures of items to anyone who needs them,email me direct jskinner1@msn.com for any information, some items I might have duplicates of, so just ask. Just remember these items are untested, and are 40 years, old, I dont refurbed any of them, or prices would be higher, so you might have to sand,paint,or detail or polish items. If however,I send something so not to get bashed, that is not what I said it was, Ill refund the part if you ship it back. Just make sure you ask me all the questions you need me to look at first, and remember my opinion and yours might be different,but will diffently work it out. But remember these are old parts, if i see something broken or missing ill make it known if I see it too. I know its hard to just find a replacement or a part, so good luck.
My list will be changing from time to time, as new parts cars show up.
call me if any questions, and you need to talk about the part person to person, to avoid any problems. I can ship big items, trucking,bus station or dhl only..small items ussually go usmail. I only ship one time a week,scheduled, on wednesdays, I only do the cars on the weekends, so please remember this is not a next day shipping place, I dont charge for packing material or big boxes, as I ussually can get them free. So sometimes, if a big item, it might take a little longer, but ifyou need something on a quick time frame, ask before hand, and ill see what I can do. I dont want any problems with these details that are mentioned above.
Thanks and call me if needed 843 871 6140, located charleston,sc.
I have
hurst shifter lever with handle 80.00
clutch pedal housing only sticker still on it 80(no pedals, just the housing)no box,but doesnt look like its been on a car.
69 hood 225.00,
67/68 cougar hood, might have just a little crease in the center,just barely,maybe something heavy was sat on it, but nothing major, no rust under the lip 300.00
70 hood 200.00
67/68 cougar door shells only 80.00(i can ship by bus), with glass and all the guts 135.00(cant ship)
69 shock towers complete 250.00
70 shock towers complete 225.00
70 convertible top frames 125.00(no material just frames)
67-70 FRONT WINDSHIELDS,AND REAR WINDSHIELDS, CANT SHIP 80 each.about 100 of each here
door glass 35 each
1971 cougar,will be parting(has all wiring,pretty nice front bumper175.00(not show condition)and rear,has all front and rear lights)I think most interior I sold already.it was green.
I have the 71 power steering set up(175.00) for this,the motor is all there, and c6 tranny,351c(450.00 motor with tranny)100 extra with all pullys and brackets on it,came in running about 2 years ago. Has a brand new gas tank that was just put in it too.ITS drum brakes.(Non xr7)
Also a fully loaded 73 cougar,
power steering set up(175.00),power steering pump 45.00, bumpers cores only 65.00 each,disc brake set up ,rotors,power boosters,proportioning valve,spindles,calipers,and brake pedal housing 550.00,9 inch rear end 325.00,motor is a 351 c,(was non running) 2 barrel with C6 450.00
All wiring and dash stuff and clusters are on all of these cars.
I have all kind of trim misc.
Dash wiring 70 xr7 90.00
67 POWER STEERING SET UP 175.00
Plenty of small block motors(225.00,and c4(80.00) and c6 and fmx trannys(100.00), a couple 3 speed manuals(125.00) are here too.
I have some fenders, just depends on what condition your looking for.75-175.00
Tons of little odds and ends,firewall brackets, ac dash parts,lower dash frames,shock tower support braces,lighters,headlight parts, grill set ups,steering columns(no tilt ones),drum brake set ups,no disc right now for 67-70,trunk turn signal units, tailight wiring,radiator supports frames, and front end clips that are from firewall to the front radiator frame, from 67/68 cougar all ready cut off and ready have nice shock towers and frames with them.(so ifyour rails are rusted, or you have had a front end accident, perfect replacements, 3 of them cut and ready to go.(275.00)
Ok thats just a begginning.
Ill be getting cars from time to time and just list them as what they have available on them as they come in.
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN ANY PROJECTS.
i HAVE for sale.
1970 convertible,351c,4 speed,1 0f 24 car, ac, disc brakes, power steering, great project to finish, if I dont get to it first.(perfect for restoration, need interior redone,but all is there, has only a couple little holes in the floor pans,only section i would recommend to replace is at the drivers feet, the quarter panels, are great, driver is basically perfect, the passenger has just a little area abotu 7 inchs at the bottom edge behind the tire,the hood is perfect, the trunk is perfect, you couldnt start with a better project. This car will go 35-45,000 range when all is done, as the 4 speed car is very rare for this car.
1967 xr7,one of 410, missing motor and tranny, and interior, shell is great, was painted a while back, but clearcoat is coming off, has just a couple rust issues on the tip of the hood, and in the corner of the door.bubbling up.
all glass, is there, frame and body is a good one to transfer over, the reason I wont part this is because, this is what makes its rare.. IT HAS tilt swing away, front disc brakes, power steering, and guess what..(all the Cruise control stuff)YES cruise control, you dont see many of them anymore.
also, if anyone is ever interested in buying a inventory like this up for all the misc cougar shells, and parts I have, always open to offers. Scrap metal alone for the shells that are here, with all the motors, and trannys,you looking at about 12-15k, you could come and stripp all you wanted to save, and carry them down the street to the scrap yard when you were done, which is only 6 miles down the road. There are alot of body parts still on these cars, shock towers, front end clips,drums,rear ends,some nice roof tops.tail light panels,rear package trays.(thats why I HAVENT scrap them yet)
thanks
john

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.