69/70 NOS AND USED parts just in. ALOT OF BIG BLOCK ITEMS. Will be available soon - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 69/70 NOS AND USED parts just in. ALOT OF BIG BLOCK ITEMS. Will be available soon

Re: 69/70 NOS AND USED parts just in. ALOT OF BIG BLOCK ITEMS. Will be available soon

http://www.mercurycougar.net/forums/...7&d=1473992027
    wonder if this works

well it lets me add photos to my manage files area and drag link back to reply..

Re: 69/70 NOS AND USED parts just in. ALOT OF BIG BLOCK ITEMS. Will be available soon

Invalid filedata specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

This is what pops up. sorry bud but no go.

thanks
    pat
    1970 Standard convertible (1 of 1) Hidden Content
    2012 Hyundai Sonata SE Silver (wife`s car) Hidden Content
    2009 Chevrolet Malibu LT (daily driver) Hidden Content
    1998 Chevrolet 1500 Shortbed (next nasty toy) Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by JUSSMPLCOUGARS View Post
    Bob I think along time ago, who ever ran the site had to change something on mine to be able to insert.. I am hitting the insert picture sign and a square pops up asking for URL.. but ever since the change over with the passwords Its been down on my account to be able to add pictures with just the insert tab... don't know what else to do..i hate the photo bucket thing..
    When you click the Insert Image icon, does this window pop up?:

Click image for larger version.

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	91130
    Isabel: The realization of a seven year long dream:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Canted--Texan on the351cforum: "One of my most impressive attributes is that.......a lot of people don't like me.....or the horse I rode in on"

4. Remove Advertisements
    MercuryCougar.net
    Advertisements

Bob -

I used to get the pop-up you pictured. Now I get the one attached to this post. Sounds like John is getting the same. Not sure when it changed, since I usually use the URL method and it's not an issue for me. I use Google Chrome browser on Windows 10.

Name:	urlRqst.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	91138

Weird! Wonder if it is browser related. I'll post on the site issues forum and ask them to read these posts, maybe they'll have some insight.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Canted--Texan on the351cforum: "One of my most impressive attributes is that.......a lot of people don't like me.....or the horse I rode in on"

thanks Bob

Hey all

You can still attach from your computer. Just use the 'Manage Attachments' buttons below the text box, in 'Go Advanced' reply mode.

Name:	mercurycougerattach.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	91210

Edit: It's the Paperclip Icon. This is only available in the Go Advanced reply mode.

Name:	mercurycougarattach.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	91218

Dayle
    Last edited by Admin; September 19th, 2016 at 03:00 PM.

Update.. The NOS set of Trim rings have left the building..
    I have a parts car that I started to part out today.. it has another rear bumper core, roof is going to be cut off, along with tail light panel, ALSO, finally another passenger door not bad.. also, another passenger fender, along with a nice used rear license plate holder and light, some aftermarket floor pans, power window pancakes, shock tower, 9 inch rear, front drum brakes.. just text me 8 four 36701602 or jskinner1@msn.com .. Found as I was working and moving some items around in the cat barn.. 11 NOS trunk trim, 3 Nos HOOD trim, Another driver side chrome door top trim with nos weather stripping on it, believe ihave a passenger one too, ofcourse may used ones, also some packages or NOS trunk and hood trim clips.. about 5 sets of the window weather felts nos outers..so feel free to ask ill look.. thanks anything 67-73 might be something you need. Still sorting through some of the metal yard.. about 20 fenders, some other cores, about 10 hoods 69.70, Glass out the kazoo.. East coast does have parts if your looking . NOS and Used.. Have a great week.. Don't forget, the NOS 1969 HARD TOP metal package is here..So far no one has said they have one like it available for that special or rare build..

the pop up on my computer after pushing the icon for adding a pictures
    says that mercury net needs information from me..
    then their is a link block for me to type in something?? this happened way back when and the admin at time had to change something on my profile to allow the page that Bob shows above to let me add pictures..

Quote Originally Posted by JUSSMPLCOUGARS View Post
    the pop up on my computer after pushing the icon for adding a pictures
    says that mercury net needs information from me..
    then their is a link block for me to type in something?? this happened way back when and the admin at time had to change something on my profile to allow the page that Bob shows above to let me add pictures..
    PM "admin" (posted above) or post in the site issues forum. I am out of ideas to help.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

will try that thanks

Ok..guys..the last 69 tilt column has gone.. Many non tilts.. also just cut up another1970 car donor, I might have a really nice driver side wheel wheel from it inner and outer her soon if you need one, along I have a roof off it ready for pick up, another 9 inch rear end, and some rear power window motors.. ILL BE chopping up another 1970 cougar this week before coming down to the Daytona turkey run..should have another set of shock towers, another roof, another set of Bolt in glass and hardware kit, windshields, bumper cores and some seat cores and more.. Let me know if you need anything 1967-1973 cougar parts brought down if I can fit it in my truck ill bring it.. I'm bringing the eliminator down for the car corral for sale, so hoping it finds a new owner..bring the cash you never know.. title, marti and build sheet will be in hand ready to go.. have a great thanksgiving.. IF YOU want to text me what you need, text me. 8436701six02..thanks remember, used and NOS parts.. wheel lips, trims, rockers, body parts, and more..

Well 2 more 70 cougars heading to the scrap yard tomorrow.. got some more parts off today.. Driver side rear wheel well ready to go..9 inch rear , rear quarter glass, bolt in glass and hardware and brackets, white interior back seats, and rear panels standard style, also, grills, shock towers, lower steering column dash piece, set of seat belts, bumper cores,valance , engine mounts.. all used so if you need something let me know..i cant post pictures on here still so text me for them..eight 436701602..thanks or email me jskinner1@msn.com

Hello,
    I saw that you were advertising a 428, C9af 9510-N carburetor. Do you still have it available and could you please elaborate a little more about it?
    Thanking you,
    David
    PS. I live in Australia and I have a friend in the US, North Carolina more specifically, where I have items send so that I can ship them all together, by sea back home to me.
    Further to this, would it be possible for you to provide me with a phone number so that I can speak with you in greater detail about more items for sale?

David,

John listed his phone number in his post.

Welcome to the site!

Regards,

Robert

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thread Information